+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weirdest Dream?

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Weirdest Dream?

Whats the weirdest dream you've ever had?

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Default Re: Weirdest Dream?

The one where I was 8 year-old and I was th only human left in a world of werewolves. Just a little recurring dream I had when I was a wee pup.

Dream like everynight, and none of them are really ever normal so..can't pick.

Maybe the one where I become a muslim woman and have my head cut off in an olive garden and realize that their is nothing after death, its all a lie.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

as a kid i had a recurring dream of being on one of those cartoon conveyor belts that always has a big spiky crusher at the end leading into a furnace... and every time i would have to climb half into the crusher so that i could push my sisters off the belt :S it was creepy.

nowadays my dreams are random acts of weirdness - if i could record them and show them to people, they would ask what kind of drugs i was on. they confuse me so much that my mind just erases them within minutes of me waking up, leaving me with the thought "man, that was fucked up... wait, what was fucked up?"

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

Nothing "weird" that I can remember, though on a few occasions I wake up from some of my dreams and not only remember the dream, but also retain a sensation of the smell in the air, the things I touched, the sounds, almost like I'd been actually been there.

Also, all of my nightmares, always tend to start the same way. Usually, I'm by myself or with a friend walking down a road going through some dense woods. We come to a largish clearing and at the far end of the clearing is a house. This house is usually our destination. The moon is full, huge and orange in the sky, just above the trees. Once the house is entered, is where the nightmare starts up and usually that varies from dream to dream.

Lamashtu's Avatar Junior Member

OK, maybe not the weirdest dream ever, but I cant really recall itright now, so I will post this one. I have it maybe once or twice a month. Frst, Im being spanked by some guy...then Im with my ex fiance and we are looking at a house, then he looses the keys to my car...So I steal a bus...

thats about it.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

lordy,lordy, the wierdest dream I've had, thank god I can't remeber that one, I do remember one where the pagan glaswegians kicked the shit out of jesus on some dirt road in the middle of nowhere

2 good freind came over to the place im living in my dream (was weird- was my Gramps old house out in the sticks) , well one said some to the other next thing i know ,1 pulled a knife and stabbed the other to death ,, so i took the knife and avenged my other friend,, woke up in a sweat after that .. ya was a weird dream .

that 1 still bothers me today

CherryCola's Avatar King Of The Swing

one involved bubbles and blood ,scabs, slithers of flesh, bubble wrap, a school gym and a clockwork orange

DeviantMommy's Avatar Mac Town down!

I don't know,I guess I've had alot of crazy dreams..this one sticks out in my mind thought cause I just had it the other night and it's the most vivid one I've had in a long time...My husband and I are asleep in this wall-cubby-like bed in a very minimalist loft appartment.I wake up because I feel something on my face only to discover there is a parade of tiny little frogs coming out of a crack in the wall and hopping their way across our faces!

Frogs don't really scare me,so really I just feel this insane need to "save" the little frogs..so I keep trying to pick them up and put them into this paper bag. But everytime I pick one up I kill it,either I crush it accidently or I drop it and it squishes all over the place or I inadvertently sit,step or lay on them. And somehow the frogs keep ending up in my mouth for some reason!

Needless to say it really creeped me out. Dead frogs are super creepy,all bloated and black eyes.. *shudder*

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

I have had a bunch of super strange dreams lately. I think it is because of all the changes I have been making, it causes a lot of inner turmoil, and so my subconcious mind is contemplating the whole thing.....

+ Reply to Thread