Default so theirs 2 hydrocodenes&2lowertabs

.....in front of me, should i take them, or should I not

with the quickness

Macabre_Dreams's Avatar Morbid Freak

Default Re: so theirs 2 hydrocodenes&2lowertabs

Your decision buddy

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

hers another one? snort one of the hydros or not ?

That'd eat at your nasal passages. Better just to swallow 'em.

yea i took them didn't snort any thing don't really like to do that

another 20min and i'll be dandy as a handy dandy ...well somthing like that ,hahah(that was fu*ked up)

goofy bastard ....

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    .....in front of me, should i take them, or should I not

with the quickness
    God I love hydrocodenes!!!! Love love love them!!! I love to walk around Manhattan on them, I just walk and walk.

Did you know that there is an Edgar Allan Poe Street here in Manhattan? West 84th Street. They even have a placque saying that he wrote "The Raven" while living there.... Was Edgar Allan Poe into opiates? They were legal then, I think. Those were the days...

thats what i do too ,just walk randomly around the town and find cool stuff well in the last 20 hrs or so iv had 6hydros and 5 percocets and thats what i did today ,just walk around i walked out of work all the way down to a restauraunt like a mile down the road then relized im not hungary and walked back and kept working (my job's so damn lienyent)it was great im still good but give me another 4 hrds and i'll down .

thats awsome to find someone who does the same thing with ..hydros &such ,

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

yeah and did you know that poe died in the gutter becasue he was a fucking stupid druggie like you?

and your little dog too

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    yeah and did you know that poe died in the gutter becasue he was a fucking stupid druggie like you?
    too bad Poe's lifestyle didn't allow him to leave his mark on the world and your lifestyle has made you such a hero.

hey man i don't mean to offend people here ,but the was fuckin rude man ,you don't know me ,nor do you know my history with drugs.

you need to educate yourself on drugs before you start making rude ass comments to people you don't know

(if you don't agree with a post on here just don't fucking post anything ,if you don't have anything intelligent to add,fuck)

your sarcasm does little to show that you have any credible arguement, only really that you lack one. Is it supposed to be a consolation that Poe's writings became famous after he lived an unhappy life and died miserably? because it isn't to me, and I doubt it would be to him either.

and perhaps you need to educate yourself, killerkat, to the fact that hundreds of thousands of people die in automobile accidents every year, in which the leading cause is because people are under the influence of drugs. Now I comend you being smart enough to choose not to get behind the wheel in this condition, but it doesn't change the bottom line which is that using drugs significantly alters your perceptions and ability to function, and because you choose to abuse these chemicals for your own amusement and interact with others, you are puting yourself and them in potential danger, and that's not fair.

Is it supposed to be a consolation that Poe's writings became famous after he lived an unhappy life and died miserably? because it isn't to me, and I doubt it would be to him either...
    Yeah, it is. From what I've read, a lot of people here have lived a little outside the safety zone. A lot of great artists like Poe have too. Maybe without the drugs, he would have offed himself a lot earlier. Would you be happy then? Hydrocodenes and lowertabs are generally perscription drugs, not angel dust, and people were talking about going for walks, not driving. You are always such a dick to people here. Why are you here at all?

why are you? look you're being a dick to me right now. so you should leave too. oppinions are like assholes, everyone has one. I'm sorry if you aren't mature enough to ever have to deal with anyone who disagrees with you, and if you truly dislike me as a person for that, i'm sorry you're so shallow.
    Don't try to argue bullshit semantics here, cuz that doesn't fly- when you take drugs that weren't prescribed to you, or for reasons besides the medical use of those drugs, and when you take them in quantities that they aren't prescribed in and mix them with other drugs, the legallity of it has very little to do with the reality of the effects that they have on your body.
    regaurdless of what you might think of me or my knowledge the fact is that I do know all about drugs, I am not a saint and I don't claim to have never done them or ever made any mistakes, but I do know that whatever effects that they have on me outweigh worse rather than the good. I have also seen many people I care about die and throw thier life away because of addictions, and that's something that I don't want people to have to subject themselves to. It is your choice what you do to your body, but I think you should at least put serious thought into whether it's the right thing to do or not. and you may not care about that, but there are probibly other people that do.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Hey Morning Glory, I think it might be a more interesting discussion if you started a thread about the pros and cons of certain sorts of drug use but let killerkat have his thread about what to have for breakfast. Basically I think a discourse on your topic would be interesting to the board as a whole, but it is not the topic of killerkat's thread and your thoughts would make more sense in a thread on your topic rather than his i.e. killerkat did not drive anywhere under the influence, so it doesn't really make sense to talk about that in killerkat's thread, but it would make sense to talk about that in a thread on the pros and cons of certain sorts of drug use.

My two cents on Poe is that, for most creative people, the thought that a legacy is being created is part of the drive and some things are sacrificed to create. But I'm going to take my own counsel on this and start a thread about it before I make killerkat's veer off topic.

Morning Glory, why do you bring us chaos.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Because Chaos is cool...

+ Reply to Thread