+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what do you think?

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default what do you think?

well my main guitar just crapped out and fell to pieces in my hands(well kinda)and i have 3 others im building/rebuilding 2 for others and one for me,but for now im fucked so i found this lil' bueuty fiqure i can give it a bit of a tune up and should be awsome......gotta love vintage...............OHH AND PEOPLE PLEASE DON'T BID ON IT I REALLY NEED IT AND IC HAVE NO ,I MEAN NO, MONEY TO BID HIGHER AND HIGHER,&I GOTTA HAVE A GOOD PLAYING GUITAR UNTIL I CAN REBUILD ONE OF MINE pleaseeeeeee......it a vintage silvertone from the 60's

CorporateGoth's Avatar Devout follower of Bob

Default Re: what do you think?

Dont really know much about Silvertones..... I take it this is an online auction (Ebay etc...)? Always seemed shakey to me to buy an axe without playing it first. Now I don't know what kind of price range you need to be in, but you might be suprised at what you can find for a relatively low price. I once traded an Ibanez RG which cost me about 700 dollars for a Westone I found second hand for under 200 (plus some other gear). I picked the thing up and is sounded and played better than the Ibanez. Well, if you decide to go ahead with the Silvertone, good luck!

the_plague's Avatar Satanic Guitar

cool looking guitar man, i play a custom '85 charvel strat. what i really want is a jackson black flying v. ibanez makes great guitars in all price ranges and most are geared up for heavier types of music.

theplague

that is fucking awsome!! hope you get it!

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

looks nice but i prefer vintage SGs but hey if it suits you go for it but i highly recomend listening to and playing any vintage guitar before buying so i stay off ebay but whatever

I'm the only fender man out here?

the_plague's Avatar Satanic Guitar

I use fender amps only. for processing, i'm sold on my pod 2.0

theplague

Quote Originally Posted by the_plague
    I use fender amps only. for processing, i'm sold on my pod 2.0

theplague
    I love my pod 2.0. I recently got a pod XT pro and love it too. I can't figure out waht to do with my old pod. It has too much sentimental value to sell.

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

appraising fine guitars is some kind of sense i don't posess. which is a shame, considering i'm supposed to be able to play them.

+ Reply to Thread