+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Insane Boredom

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Default Insane Boredom

Im at college in this little town in Ohio i have no car and all of my freinds have gone home for the long weekend im bored as shit and to top everything off my amp just exploded so I have nothing to do except for surf the net and watch the history channel I feel like such a loser

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: Insane Boredom

holy shit thats exatally what i am doing, wow history channel's the shit,only adds to the bordom though haha

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

catch up on yer masturbation technique.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kidthorazine
    Im at college in this little town in Ohio i have no car and all of my freinds have gone home for the long weekend im bored as shit and to top everything off my amp just exploded so I have nothing to do except for surf the net and watch the history channel I feel like such a loser
    I'm at a college in this little town in Idaho, my car is broken, and I have no TV. I do have a job though, so feel lucky you are just as bored as shit and not working your youth away. Try learning a new language, drawing, or catching up on hobbies and exercise

devilmutt's Avatar Senior Member

make a list of stupid, nonsenical things to do, just random bullshit...then put it in a hat and draw one out at random...it only works if you make a commitment to acutally do what the paper says.

you'll be surprised how much funny it is!

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

i go back to college next week till then im bored as all my mates live in different towns i keep coming on here to do research for the art project im supposed to have done for tuesday dont think its gonna happen though keep getting sidetracked god damned ebay and message boards

I'm attending college in a little town in northern NYS, but I'm way too busy to be bored. I've only been here one week and already I have plenty of schoolwork to keep myself occupied with.

If you're looking for something to do, though, what I usually do to kill time while I'm stuck on campus is play City Of Heroes or surf the 'net.

Is there anywhere to go within walking distance? It's still early enough in the season to venture outside

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

theres absolutely nothing here i just sit in the comp lab all day and surf the net (I dont even have my own computer) and theres nothing within walking distance cleveland is like 40 miles away but i dont have a car nor do any of my freinds so i guess ill just go watch more TV untill my head explodes

Quote Originally Posted by purplepixie
    i go back to college next week till then im bored as all my mates live in different towns i keep coming on here to do research for the art project im supposed to have done for tuesday dont think its gonna happen though keep getting sidetracked god damned ebay and message boards
    Any other interesting message boards?..this one here is one of the best I've come across recently.P

+ Reply to Thread