+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PHP-Nuke...??

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default PHP-Nuke...??

Is there anyone on here with a server that has PHP-Nuke already installed on their server, if so, could I possibly use it? I'm having trouble installing PHP-Nuke on my own server. Heh. I'm kinda of broke, so if I could use it for free, that would be great.

Thanks. <3

Default Re: PHP-Nuke...??

whats a php nuke? i could probably help you with it on my server if i knew what it is... ive heard of it before but i never looked into it

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    whats a php nuke? i could probably help you with it on my server if i knew what it is... ive heard of it before but i never looked into it
    PHP-Nuke is a webportal. I'm revamping my radio's site, and was going to use that until I ran into problems.

ooh...i dont have that installed..im still learning php with the new shopping cart im putting on our site..i like coding and all..but php is getting me confuzzled lol...what happened to the days of quick basic???

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Isn't it free anyway? Just a little buggy and vulnerable to hacks?

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Isn't it free anyway? Just a little buggy and vulnerable to hacks?
    It is free, but, I'm having majorrrr problems setting up. I fix one line of code, and then BAM! another page says theres an error.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

PHP Nuke is included (with a lot of other portals) in a number of webhosting plans.
    Icestorm is only $9 a month with no set-up fees. I don't trust free webhosts.

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    PHP Nuke is included (with a lot of other portals) in a number of webhosting plans.
    Icestorm is only $9 a month with no set-up fees. I don't trust free webhosts.

OEC
    I know...but I'm broke. I'm just seeing if anyone here might be able to let em...Me* use the PHP-Nuke thats on their webserver.

+ Reply to Thread