+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ask Me Anything

Default Ask Me Anything

I was going to make a post about the usual New Years resolutions, but I realized that my main goal for this year is improved communication.

Communicating on the internet is daunting because too often scope is difficult to define, words are stolen, honest journalism is undervalued, tone is misunderstood, and readers will be oversensitive to their own feelings and wholly insensitive to the feelings of others. Im not one to shy away from a formidable task, though, so this year I aim to...
    Read the full article

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

Default Re: Ask Me Anything

what are youre thoughts on raising awareness of the alt-cult? how can/could it be done effectively, and more importantly should it? in what way do you think more cultural acceptance of our way(s) of life would change things, and would it be a bad or good thing?

+ Reply to Thread