+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: What Movie Star Would You Sleep With?

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default What Movie Star Would You Sleep With?

Gosh, I love them all!!! All the English ones... I really think that actors are better looking than rockstars nowadays..

So if you HAD to sleep with an actor (or actress!), who would it be?

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: What Movie Star Would You Sleep With?

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    Gosh, I love them all!!! All the English ones... I really think that actors are better looking than rockstars nowadays..

So if you HAD to sleep with an actor (or actress!), who would it be?
    The same one I grew up with. It would be more for emotional reasons (tho not romantic love)
    I see in her the same trauma we all had to live thru. I'd take a roll in the hay with a few others.
    Christina Ricci comes to mind

OEC

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

liv tyler

Good taste, I totally agree with both of your choices...

I swear, I can't decide I think I love them all... There are so many MALE ones. It's more like, who would I NOT sleep with...

So as far as FEMALE actresses: I really like Connie Neilsen (she was in Gladiator and Scent of A Woman) & Catherine Zeta Jones.

As weird as this might sound, I'd do Julia Roberts.

Quote Originally Posted by SindelChaos
    As weird as this might sound, I'd do Julia Roberts.
    What about Natalie Portman?

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Christina Ricci came to my mind immediately too, but as she was a few years ago.

Well no one has mentioned any BOYS, so I guess I will start... H-m-m-m.... No. Can't decide. There are about 50 male actors that I would definitely sleep with right now under ANY circumstance, one night stand, five minutes, whatever!!! God I am such a ho!!!

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

What about say, Jonny Depp? And Angelina Jolie. Wouldn't kick Natalie Portman or Christina Ricci outta my bed. Same goes for Jessica Alba and Michelle Rodriguez. Any one noticing the trend?
    K

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    What about say, Jonny Depp? And Angelina Jolie. Wouldn't kick Natalie Portman or Christina Ricci outta my bed. Same goes for Jessica Alba and Michelle Rodriguez. Any one noticing the trend?
    K
    I think I notice a "brunette" trend... All excellent choices... !!!

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    K
    By the way, how are you doing out there in Florida? Are you OK? Did you recover from your accident?

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

i know this is a little off topic but would anyone sleep with Rod Stewart??

Quote Originally Posted by 23*
    i know this is a little off topic but would anyone sleep with Rod Stewart??

He never really did it for me.... No I don't think I would.Actually though, he looks really good for his age. I think he has had some really good plastic surgery... Mick Jagger needs to get the name of his surgeon. Mick needs a lift... Maybe some injectable fillers.

Angelina Jolie, Christina Ricci, Jennifer Connely dirty thoughts....

Zoe_Zoebaboe's Avatar Senior Member

Ewan McGregor.

Or

Christian Bale.

Yum!

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

johnny depp, eliza dushku, and.... denzel washington

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Michelle Rodriguez is soooo sexy lookin' all "bad-ass".....

Milla jovivich i got a hardcore thing for russians.............

Angelina Jolie is sexy too, but she bangs everybody.........hehe i still would......................she was a "gothic kid as a child"........cool huh

adorn_shadow's Avatar Senior Member

Angelina jolie.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightingale
    Christina Ricci came to my mind immediately too, but as she was a few years ago.
    I still dig her. Angelina Jolie for who she is. It's gotta be more than a pretty face.

OEC

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

Rachael Leigh Cook...OVER & OVER & OVER AGAIN.

morbid_lady's Avatar Senior Member

vin diseal
    jonny depp
    the guy who played mark in home improvements, had a crush on him since i was little
    and the guy who played data in star trek TNG, another kid crush

billy bob thorton, angelina jolie, tom cruise, rob zombie, marilyn manson

Muzz's Avatar Senior Member

I'd hook up with Angelina Jolie in a heartbeat. She's not only grogeous but also clever, fun to talk to, and she has this appeasing aroma that makes her seem, if you will, 'deeper' in thought processing than most stars now adays who giggle and flip their hair.

Marshal Matters (Eminem)- smarts. He's VERY intelligent and speaks plenty of truths about things you'd previously not think about. Yeah, he's made some mistakes, but he's also learned from them to. I like what he has to say on and off the records.

Catherine Zeta Jones is also a brilliant woman. I love that she's musically inclined and has been in several performances. She's also quite well educated, from what I hear.

50 cent (G-unit) because...man..does that guy have an amazing body. I don't know if anything is going on up in his head, but if the body were all that mattered, he'd get a perfect score. Yummy!

Pamela Anderson. She's an AMAZING individual who goes beyond the typical stereotype of dumb blonde with implants. She actually has a personality and I admire her for her PETA work (even though I don't entirely agree with the corporation).

Lil'John because...well...his style and 'thug' attitude floats my boat. I watched him live on TV a few times and he seems like he would be a riot to hang out with. I just hope he isn't shouting "YEEEAAAAH" during sex.

Lindsay Lohan...for pure lust. She's got a great body and face, but I'm not seeing much beyond that as of yet.

Denzel Washington...Oh...my...god. He's AWESOME on and off the screen and I'd put my head to the floor just for him. Amazing man...he definately gets my juices flowing.

Ashton Kutcher just because guys being assholes and showing sarcasm gets me interested.

And lastly...this being the only really old broad I've ever thought about having fun with...is Madonna. She's got amazing sex appeal that'd have me crawling across the floor in seconds. She's also educated and talented in keeping up with trends. I admire her for her preserverence.

However, and here comes a sappy moment, I'd turn down each and every person to sleep with the man I have right now. Awwwwwwwwwe.

adorn_shadow's Avatar Senior Member

Yeah! What! Little john cracks me up!
    Oh not so much a movie star but a music star
    Davey Havok!

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

i would sleep with leonardo dicaprio, elisha cuthbert, johnny depp, drew fuller, mccauley culkin

Quote Originally Posted by Muzz
    I'd hook up with Angelina Jolie in a heartbeat. She's not only grogeous but also clever, fun to talk to, and she has this appeasing aroma that makes her seem, if you will, 'deeper' in thought processing than most stars now adays who giggle and flip their hair.

Marshal Matters (Eminem)- smarts. He's VERY intelligent and speaks plenty of truths about things you'd previously not think about. Yeah, he's made some mistakes, but he's also learned from them to. I like what he has to say on and off the records.

Catherine Zeta Jones is also a brilliant woman. I love that she's musically inclined and has been in several performances. She's also quite well educated, from what I hear.

50 cent (G-unit) because...man..does that guy have an amazing body. I don't know if anything is going on up in his head, but if the body were all that mattered, he'd get a perfect score. Yummy!

Pamela Anderson. She's an AMAZING individual who goes beyond the typical stereotype of dumb blonde with implants. She actually has a personality and I admire her for her PETA work (even though I don't entirely agree with the corporation).

Lil'John because...well...his style and 'thug' attitude floats my boat. I watched him live on TV a few times and he seems like he would be a riot to hang out with. I just hope he isn't shouting "YEEEAAAAH" during sex.

Lindsay Lohan...for pure lust. She's got a great body and face, but I'm not seeing much beyond that as of yet.

Denzel Washington...Oh...my...god. He's AWESOME on and off the screen and I'd put my head to the floor just for him. Amazing man...he definately gets my juices flowing.

Ashton Kutcher just because guys being assholes and showing sarcasm gets me interested.

And lastly...this being the only really old broad I've ever thought about having fun with...is Madonna. She's got amazing sex appeal that'd have me crawling across the floor in seconds. She's also educated and talented in keeping up with trends. I admire her for her preserverence.

However, and here comes a sappy moment, I'd turn down each and every person to sleep with the man I have right now. Awwwwwwwwwe.
    Wow, this is an interesting assortment!!! Very creative!

Quote Originally Posted by Muzz

Wow... That would be a heck of a family album

To answer the question at hand:

Monica Bellucci - I've never seen a woman look so dirty and sweaty as she did in "Passion," yet maintain such a powerful charisma and sense of heroism. Couldn't take my eyes off of her during that movie.

Soleil Moon-Frye - You know... Punky Brewster? She's all grown up and looking good... That one goes all the way back to 6th grade

Portia de Rossi - Reminds me of a girl I spent a summer with. She was a gorgeous, Norwegian blonde flautist who flew airplanes in her spare time.

Lindsay Lohan - Never heard of her before she was on the cover of GQ. Not sure about her level of actual talent, but I don't want to hear her talking anyway.

If I were female: Colin Farrell, Russell Crowe, and Vin Diesel, all at the same time. Since I am not, I can only hope to be as cool as they are!

........but for the record, I too would turn them all down for the woman I am with now..... Awwwww.......

Quote Originally Posted by tinstar
    ........but for the record, I too would turn them all down for the woman I am with now..... Awwwww.......
    She's standing behind you isn't she?

Ichigo's Avatar Senior Member

I would sleep with Jenny Shimizu. I have a thing for Japanese women. I wish she were in more movies. There are so few Japanese actresses out there.

kellie's Avatar Senior Member

christian bale

tommy lee, amy lee <3, kurt russel, devin sowa

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo
    I would sleep with Jenny Shimizu. I have a thing for Japanese women. I wish she were in more movies. There are so few Japanese actresses out there.
    Depends on where you look! There are a whole host that I would more than happily spend many, many hours with - but don't ask me to name them all; I have a thing for Japanese women too.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Hmmm, in a non-real-life vacuum secret room where time and space and consequences do not exist . . . Brad Pitt -- Fight Club or Thelma & Louise iteration . . . hmm, movie star boys are hard because a lot of it has to do with the character they are playing in a particular role . . . Christopher Walken in King of New York, Ice T in New Jack City, Johnny Depp in Cry Baby, Tom Cruise in Risky Business, Judge Rheinhold in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Mickey Rourke in Angel Heart, Jeff Goldblum in Earth Girls Are Easy, Christian Slater in Heathers, Rob Lowe in Class, James Spader and John Cusack in my bed. Maybe we can just go with James Spader and John Cusack.

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Hmmm, in a non-real-life vacuum secret room where time and space and consequences do not exist . . . Brad Pitt -- Fight Club or Thelma & Louise iteration . . . hmm, movie star boys are hard because a lot of it has to do with the character they are playing in a particular role . . . Christopher Walken in King of New York, Ice T in New Jack City, Johnny Depp in Cry Baby, Tom Cruise in Risky Business, Judge Rheinhold in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Mickey Rourke in Angel Heart, Jeff Goldblum in Earth Girls Are Easy, Christian Slater in Heathers, Rob Lowe in Class, James Spader and John Cusack in my bed. Maybe we can just go with James Spader and John Cusack.
    I love Jimmy Spader. I got a nickname from him in college. I don't think I'd fuck him, but I'd make him some soft-boiled eggs (he loves those)

OEC

nyar's Avatar The Crawling Chaos

christiana ricci, britany daniels(from Joe Dirt, Club Dread), eve, the band-geek chic in american pie, Scarlet Johansen , The slutty sister from "That 70's Show", Kate Beckinsale, ...

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Kate Beckinsale...I'd kill off a country for her.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

jessica Alba is kinda hot,back when she did that show.......you know THAT show...?

Patrica, from the Horrorpops,she was in a movie,does that count.....

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

So many...lets start with exquisite natural grace...Catherine Deneuve (sp?), Catherine Zeta Jones..then the erotic/exotic..David Bowie, Oliver Martinez, Richard Gere, Antonio Banderas, Salma Hayek, Angelina Jolie, Kate Beckensale, Johnny Depp, Heath Ledger *yummmmmm*, Stuart Townsend, Brad Pitt (long haired) Leo DeCaprio, and the list goes on....hmmm good thing we can't have them all at once...*winx*...i wont even start on the musicians...heh

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

Ooooooooooo I cant believe i forgot one of my favs...Christian Slater....(mmmmmmmm)

+ Reply to Thread