+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not Dead Yet

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default Not Dead Yet

OK so I am still in the running with my big movie deal, the total bigshot has not passed, so I am really excited!!!! Now I have EIGHT directors reading this, 7 major stars, two film companies and two of the biggest movie production companies in the world!!

Default Re: Not Dead Yet

Wouldn't it be easier to create a Topic Post entitled: Movie Progress?

It would be much easier to keep track of the progress, as it would all be in the same post, instead of a bunch of Various Areas about the same topic? If it was all in the same post/thread/whatever its called, it would be easier to keep track of your Movie Progress, rather than trying to search for all the different stuff about it?

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

great as long as people are still interested in your project im sure youl succeed. btw its realy not that hard brightstar this being the most recent post its the most recent update on her progress whats so hard about that

Nevermind. *Chases after a Butterfly * :P **

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

New news=new thread

Congrats girl! Pulling for ya.

can we have a sneak peak into the story... if you posted it then sorry.... I'm just lazy to check your other posts (you write a lot )

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    can we have a sneak peak into the story... if you posted it then sorry.... I'm just lazy to check your other posts (you write a lot )
    the story is top secret its only on a need to know basis and we dont need to know

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

I know all about it. Ill share a bit here;

It's really at the core, a tale of a young girl.
    She grows up alone, disconnected from any real sense of friendship in a small town is central montana. Her father is a fashion designer who is out of work and spends his days at the bar, drinking his troubles away, and her mother died years ago in a tragic accident at the pickle factory she worked at. She was pickled instantly.
    The girl grows up a loner, and discovers many odd things about herself, including a distinct lack of sexual prefferance, and a total disregard for sharp objects being close to her eyes. To make a long story short, this lands her a job working for conan obrien(Jonny Depp's character) as a fluffer, and she eventually loses an eye to the masturbating bear. She begins to question the direction her life is taking her, and devotes her time to her art: detailed paintings of obscene gestures in acclectic settings. She discovers she can sell these paintings to a local eccentric, and he convinces her that they are in love. This leads to a pivotal scene in which he attempts to amke love to her, and she misunderstands what he is communicating to her. She takes this a sign to kill herself violently, and hangs herself from a massive statue of Danny Glover fist-fighting predator, finding at last, in the final moments of her life, her long-ignored sexual passion. These urges take a physical form and she gives birth at the exact moment of her death, and she dies realizing that sex is only a tool to creat loniliness in the world, and loniliness is what the goverments fighting robots use for fuel.

Also, Dracula dances with glowsticks, and there's alot of makeup and a car chase with Vin Deisel.

I forgot the main character has a pet D10.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

SWEET! No wonder the studios want it! Hahahahaha!!!!

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

let's see 8+7+2+2=19
    looks like a good number to me

im so lost... but good luck i hope the movie works.. we need more good movies around

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

yayyyy <3 <3 <3 im happy for u!!!

did u get johnny?

i still want to go on set and molest him!

Congratulations Jennifer. You just let me know if you need me to kick BrightStar's ass for you.

+ Reply to Thread