+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey look...a new form of evil!

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Hey look...a new form of evil!

Do we really need a generation of people who make their OWN commericals and start spreading it around?

http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125...w=wn_tophead_2

I mean really...how sick of an idea is this? Are their people out there who say "Hey...I want to make a commericial!"?

I love my lil iPod and all but that thing gets enough commericals and advertising that I'm starting to think it's alive and plotting world domination.

The last thing we need are friends going "Hey check out my commerical!"

VampBoi's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Hey look...a new form of evil!

Twisted. Truly twisted. I work in an electronics dept and I have enough problems keeping them in stock. They don't need any more commericals. People know they're out there already. What was that saying? If they build it, they will by it? It's so true. You could make a piece of junk and if you hype it up enough people will by anything. Personal I like the iPod but, I'm not going to go crazy trying to get my hands on one.

+ Reply to Thread