Blue Blood is not a job board. I'm pretty sure that I've said this before and I really don't want us to have to start exiling people who insist on posting job notices and using these forums for self-promotion, looking for work, without really participating in a valuable way for the community here.

Let me also post this from the FAQ, in case anyone didn't notice it:

Can I use the Blue Blood boards to search for models?
In light of certain well known tragedies, such as a certain bondage model that was murdered in Canada, there are rules about this. If you are not personally known to the Blue Blood staff as someone safe, you may not ask anyone you find here to model and you may not post model calls. If you shoot for any organization which discourages models from shooting for others without compensating them as contract girls, you may not look for models here. If you are known to the Blue Blood staff to be safe and you do not shoot for publications with anti-community practices, then you may look for models here. Both bans and permissions here include public posting and private contact based on anything found on any Blue Blood site. Email Amelia or Forrest if you are not sure whether you qualify.