+ Reply to Thread

Thread: deoratin brainfart...s.o.s.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default deoratin brainfart...s.o.s.

oky. i just put up my cemeter scene in my bedroomwhich is straight across from my sword wall and next to my masky wall and it looks pretty cool so far.

got a set of cemetery scenery form spirit after we closed to the publc gratis and filled it with my new animated zombie jack in the box, a decapitated head a blowup doll (ever seen a blowup doll in a cemetery? it's freaky) and a light up moon deco with a black skull on it surrounded by a flimsy "bronze" fence.and i already cut out a section for my window box ac to stick through so it doesnt cover it ad my room will stay tolerable now here lies the pob i need hel with......

my room is oddly shaped. it's small first off.(the size of a bathroom almost)
    and the walls and ceiling are angled rathr thn straight across at the top so it slopes upward making it almost impossible to keep tings on the wall level visually. i was thinkin of puttin up acanopy to cover the visible wall and ceiling area but dont know what to go wth on it.......i love the circus-hence the zombie clown-and was thinkin of lke a freakshow theme (red and white and black bigtop kinda canopy thingy) but am concerned if it'll clash with the ghoul doll. (my blowup doll. im gonna paint her up a bit and put a sign on her that reads "Caution:don't feed the ghouls"

so i was thinkin maybe a gothy lookin thing like a porch cover with rickety old shingles or somoethin? i dunno.

i want it to look cool to me being as most people who come over never really acknowledge the little detail points i put into my decoratin.
    "hmph! men!" but i dont want i to be so badass that if i do manage to hve company over (and you know what company im talking about ) that they hop into my bed and then run out screamin FREAK! wile trying to hitch back up their pants.

any ideas?

Default Re: deoratin brainfart...s.o.s.

oh! and the topic was supposed to be->decoratin not deoratin....my bad, my keyboard is still tryin to play catch up with my 45wpm hands lol

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

actually i like the circusy idea. if you could make your roof look like the inside of a circus tent that would be koo. youre gonna have to get us some pics though

already in the works. this is gonna be a long project though and i can't paint the walls cus this aint my house. but yeah. it looks good so far-bth sword wall and freaky bed. my boss was saying i houdget fabric and paint it to look circusy then i wasgonna put up sign above the entry to my bed that reads
    "greatest show on earth" lol yeah, im a freaky fuck aint i?

+ Reply to Thread