+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I can't sleep....

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Default I can't sleep....

i'm writing this in bed from my phone. I can't believe how fucking late it is...... i'm going to need a lot of coffee tomorrow..... I have to get up early...... suck.

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

Default Re: I can't sleep....

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    i'm writing this in bed from my phone. I can't believe how fucking late it is...... i'm going to need a lot of coffee tomorrow..... I have to get up early...... suck.
    59 minutes later... hope you caught some zeds by now... lot's of people here seem to have less than normal amounts of zzz me included. I have just got home from work and it's nearly fucking midnite... 9 to 5 yeah right. Ok I did muck around online in the duration but still... now that I'm nice and happy at home I don't want to rest but I will for the sake of looks alone seeing as the weekend loometh (being hump day today)... gonna be a biggy and we must look our hottest (some are naturally I need every advantage). There's a reason I wear sunglasses day and night and not just D & A abuse. I'm too bored to sleep.

I had a few months off last year and it was unreal. I trashed myself relentlessly but mentally I was so relaxed from it. I found that I was naturally waking up later and later every day ... morning -> noon -> afternoon -> evening -> night -> etc. ... eventually I went right round the clock and was waking up refreshed at like 6am! Unfortunately that was 4 weeks before I had to return to work so I knew I was doomed to be totally out of synch by the time getting up for work came back. Sleep tight VB. It's nearly midnite here and I am about to turn into a pumpkin

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue

You have my sympathy on that. I have not been able to lay down for over two months due to the clavicle injury and other complications. Sleeping sitting up on the couch has also totally jacked up my back pretty bad at this point. I'm actually generally in too much pain to fall asleep until I pretty much pass out from exhaustion.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

12.20 for me and i dont look like going to sleep any time soon... but then, today is my first day off in a week, and i have 2 litres of coke, 1 litre of extra strength bourbon, a six pack o' heavies and a sack of nibblies to keep me company. so... maybe my situation is a little different...

that said, i have major insomnia problems so i feel your pain.

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

better sleep through modern chemistry!

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Gah. Been there, done that. Night night, get well soon VB.

+ Reply to Thread