+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Astroturfing

Default Astroturfing

Astroturfing is the word of the week. My brother just told me that one of his model/starfucker friends just called him up to chortle over the word astroturfing. This tells me that it is officially part of the internet lexicon and everybody needs to know the expression.

The term...
    Read the full article

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Re: Astroturfing

It's one of my fave expressions. I think I used it in teh S**********s thread.

Huhn. The more you know.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I want the last five minutes of my life back.

My mind is going to blow up as a I ponder the paradox's of spreading the word of an ironic pop-culture reference in regards to condemning ironic pop-culture that has co-opted ironic pop-culture which was originally un-ironic counter-culture rebelling against ironic pop-culture.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory

My mind is going to blow up as a I ponder the paradox's of spreading the word of an ironic pop-culture reference in regards to condemning ironic pop-culture that has co-opted ironic pop-culture which was originally un-ironic counter-culture rebelling against ironic pop-culture.
    Yeah, that.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory

You are now experiencing precisely what it is like being inside my head.

DoctorZ's Avatar Senior Member

.... I want out of your head now. Please stop, I want to get off. Mommy.....

+ Reply to Thread