+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I Love Stodgy Bankers

Default I Love Stodgy Bankers

Shortly after I first moved to California, I got an account at Washington Mutual. I went with them because they had a no interest/no fees/no math/no hassle account and they gave me overdraft protection. Ive banked with them for a long time, but it appears that one of their goals for this year is to get rid of all their long-time customers...
    Read the full article

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Re: I Love Stodgy Bankers

...I'm REALLY glad I read this as I was oblivious to all of that shit, and was contemplating opening an account with them. But now...I'm having second thoughts.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

well if you don't like wamu, avoid B of A like the plauge. The rest of that sounds liek a bunch of bull.

K

yeah, 'wahmoo' was a great bank when i was out west 2 years ago, i moved back east, and they seriously pissed me off last year, so i dropped them. i had been thinking of opening a second account with them, but thanks for the heads up. all that new stuff sounds like a real pain in the ass. no thanx.

on tthe otherhand my new bank is merging with some other bank, and who knows what that means...

+ Reply to Thread