+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lindsey F*cking Lohan

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default Lindsey F*cking Lohan

Lame.

I have always wondered who the fuck Lindsey Lohan IS. Her face is all over the tabloids, and all the time people are talking about her. My ex-roomate was obsessed with LINDSEY LOHAN! He was convinced that he was talking to her, the REAL her, on her SECRET ******* page. Is there a little smiley face that jacks himself off? If there is, someone please post it, cause that's just about how convinced I was that he was in touch with the secret Lindsey Lohan.

So when I went to the movies the other day, I decided to see the Lindsey Lohan movie, I Know Who Killed Me.

I would just like to mention that it was the worst movie ever. The first sign that it was gonna be shitty was when Lindsey woke up after 18 days of torture in the hospital, coming out of a short coma, and she was wearig fake eyelashes. Not good one's mind you, shitty one's. The kind from Sally Beauty, and they were pealing up at the corner.

The plot proceeds to thicken (and by that I mean suffer) as they over use symbolism with- get this- colored gels. I cannot even explain how horrendous the story was, nor should I, in case one of you is actually excited to see it, but I'd like to share my opinion that you should save your cash or buy a dildo instead.

ObscureZan's Avatar Member

Default Re: Lindsey F*cking Lohan

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    Lame.

I have always wondered who the fuck Lindsey Lohan IS. Her face is all over the tabloids, and all the time people are talking about her. My ex-roomate was obsessed with LINDSEY LOHAN! He was convinced that he was talking to her, the REAL her, on her SECRET ******* page. Is there a little smiley face that jacks himself off? If there is, someone please post it, cause that's just about how convinced I was that he was in touch with the secret Lindsey Lohan.

So when I went to the movies the other day, I decided to see the Lindsey Lohan movie, I Know Who Killed Me.

I would just like to mention that it was the worst movie ever. The first sign that it was gonna be shitty was when Lindsey woke up after 18 days of torture in the hospital, coming out of a short coma, and she was wearig fake eyelashes. Not good one's mind you, shitty one's. The kind from Sally Beauty, and they were pealing up at the corner.

The plot proceeds to thicken (and by that I mean suffer) as they over use symbolism with- get this- colored gels. I cannot even explain how horrendous the story was, nor should I, in case one of you is actually excited to see it, but I'd like to share my opinion that you should save your cash or buy a dildo instead.
    Lindsay Lohan is this actress who was in the (I think it was Disney) remake of "The parent Trap" when she was younger, then she moved on and did such films as "Herbie:Fully Loaded" and "Mean Girls" I used to think she was really cool for an actress until she started hanging out with the Olsen Twins, then she dyed her hair and became annorexic. Then she started hanging out with Paris Hilton and Brittney Spears I believe, and has been getting into trouble ever since with drugs and etc. etc. Hollywood Rehab over and over again, etc. (I work at a doctors office and read alot of the magazines in the waiting room. can you tell? XDXD) But yeah, I have no intention of seeing that movie or adding to any salary she gets as is.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

wow, you should be a movie critic that was a realy good review, I wont even bother borrowing that dvd

as for whos lindsay lohan? just another downward spiral, that is unless she applies herself and becomes the best downward spiral she can be

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

rent mean girls, it's awesome. don't bother waatching anything else she did.

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

Er ive seen mean girls it wasnt bad, but u will find ur self refering to people as plastics, what can i say, as for Lohan, shes just flavour of the month, it ll b some other waste of skin soon enough

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I wondered who she was too. You should have kept it that way :P

Jackie T

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Nikki Vega is in the background at a strip club in that movie and her boobies are showing :-)

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Who doesn't like boobies LOL

xXMizVanityXx's Avatar Claudia

Lame.

Actually, there is a smiley that jacks off. It's on this other 'Gothic' site. I dont visit it often because its for lil 14 year old emo kids. but its called

Vampirefreaks.com

it has emotes, and they're pretty funny. but they only work on that site unfortunatly.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Nikki Vega is in the background at a strip club in that movie and her boobies are showing :-)
    which movie?

To use an old bit of British med-speak here, Lindsay Lohan is A Suitable Case For Treatment, which used to be applied to mental patient candidates in the UK.

Rather a sad kid, I think.

+ Reply to Thread