+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the right equipment

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

Default the right equipment

A couple goes on vacation to a fishing resort in northern Minnesota. The husband likes to fish at the crack of dawn - the wife likes to read.
    One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out.She motors out a short distance, anchors, and continues to read her book.
    Along comes a game warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning Ma'am. What are you doing?"
    "Reading a book," she replies, (thinking, "Isn't that obvious?")
    "You're in a restricted fishing area," he informs her.
    "I'm sorry officer, but I'm not fishing, I'm reading."
    "Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."
    "If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman.
    "But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden.
    "That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment."
    "Have a nice day ma'am", and he left.

BloodredProject2402's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: the right equipment

oh my gosh, how true is that!

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

That is so sad.. She must have been ugly.. cause only ugly chicks resort to that...

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

the officer pulls out his pistol and fires three rounds into the womans chest. her body drops off the side of the boat and falls into the water. the officer looks at the book floating in the lake, and issues her a citation for using improper bait and lure in a restricted area, and littering. Later, when asked why he felt the need to shoot the woman and if he had been attacked, he replied, "for all I know she could have started at any moment."

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

lol...

+ Reply to Thread