+ Reply to Thread

Thread: do you think this **** victim video is real?

and your little dog too

Default do you think this **** victim video is real?

Default Re: do you think this **** victim video is real?

she talks like she has trained the talk before but yet she is emotional about it. In that state of emotion one wouldn't be able to rationally think. By the way, stating repeatedly that she's right and he's a rapist makes it only harder to believe. A real **** victim wouldn't repeat those things because they are a fact in her mind but rather go on telling about injustice. Most young **** victims don't even come forward out of fear and shame and here we have one that's making more that public statement about it. Other than that her body language is way off.

Look at the head turn when she says "I need some help" in beginning. That tells me that she most likely doesn't mean what she's telling. Bad lier would twink with eyes or look other way. A bit smarter lier knows this but uncouncesly guilt of false statement makes her turn her head. This looks faked and dramatized.

So, on the en I'm still not sure but I give it a 90% fake and 10% true ratio.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

why wouldn't she go to the police, instead of making a video about it and posting it on youtube?

I didn't even click on the link, the premise sounds false enough to me already.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    why wouldn't she go to the police, instead of making a video about it and posting it on youtube?

I didn't even click on the link, the premise sounds false enough to me already.

Apparently she went to the police, but the prosecutor where she lives dropped the case. Technically, because the guy was 23, it should have been considered at least statutory **** because she was 15, but the prosecutor felt that was silly with her being one month shy of her 16th birthday. It sounds like basically a sleazy slightly-older guy invited a teenage girl to party with him and pushed the sex farther than it should have gone because either (a) she said no or (b) she was not emotionally mature enough to be having sex with some way older guy. Normally I tend to lean towards 100% believing the women in a situation like that, but something about the chick's presentation is off. I feel like it would be more normal for a victim to detail how awful her ordeal was if it was **** **** and not how she had always lived in poverty.

Amelia, they were together in a relationship. At least that's what I read.

and she just removed the video

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I have conflicted issues on the subject. In theory I absolutely agree that it should be made public and people should be informed that a person is a (fill in the blank). but on the other hand there's a HUGE potential for abuse and slander there and it is a horrible thing for an innocent person to be tacked with that stigma. it could stick forever and ruin a life, even if it is found that the person is innocent.

+ Reply to Thread