+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weed Robes

Default Weed Robes

I am not usually a fan of art which is fleeting or the whole schtick of destroying what one has created. One of the reasons I shoot is to give some permanence to the ephemeral.

But artist Nicole Dextras...
    Read the full article

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Default Re: Weed Robes

I really like those dresses.

Default Re: Weed Robes

Those're neat.

In my experience though, everything you create to use will eventually fall apart or get lost. Y'have to get comfortable with that and consider its purpose served at the end of its natural lifespan, or the desire to preserve can kill all the fun in it. In the end, there's a certain elegance in returning something into its composite materials or nothing at all; it's the exp points for creating it that you get to keep forever, and those generally allow you to do a better job the next time, anyway.

+ Reply to Thread