+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gary Oldman Flicks..

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

Default Gary Oldman Flicks..

Alright the Walken Thread got me going...Aside from Christopher..Gary Oldman is my favorite. He is such a versatile actor..from Bethoven in Immortal Beloved to Dracula in Bram Stoker...in fact, he has been in so many movies in various widespread roles alot of people dont even realize it was him

whats your favorite Oldman movie/scene?

I loved him as Drexel in True Romance...That movie had a great all around cast..and In Immortal Beloved...amazing he is...YUM

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Gary Oldman Flicks..

And Now .... The End is near .... And so I face .... The Final Curtain ....

Sidney! Sex is boring! ....... "booooooooorrrinnngg"

OEC

Hula Hoop Supervisor

He's one of the best character actors working today...bit hard to choose a favourite but he had a huge impact on me in The Professional.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    He's one of the best character actors working today...bit hard to choose a favourite but he had a huge impact on me in The Professional.
    I'd have to go with The Professional as well.

nyar's Avatar The Crawling Chaos

Sorry all- but THE Gary Oldman movie was and always will be Sid and Nancy

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by nyar
    Sorry all- but THE Gary Oldman movie was and always will be Sid and Nancy
    I dunno....watching Gary off a family in The Proffesional sorta leaves a mark.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Oh god GARY OLDMAN IS GOD!!! GOD!!! HE IS DRACULA!!! HE IS SID!!! Oh, and how about his role in "Hannibal"? That was brilliant! Just brilliant!! Mason Verger, just brilliant. I mean, what is he NOT good in. He was even good in that stupid space movie, and that movie with Harrison Ford....

Oh, and OK I WAS IN A MOVIE WITH HIM!! How's that? HAH! I was in Basquiat!!! If you rent Basquiat, you can see me in the Soho Art Gallery scene behind David Bowie. My girlfriend and I kept staring at him and giggling and talking about how we would do anything for him, etc, and he kept staring at us... SIGH!! Then we were invited to a party afterwards, and I swear I was just TOO TIRED, they made us stand all day and night in 4 inch heels!!!

Anyway, Isabella Rossilini showed up, so no chance for us!! But I love her, I think they made a really nice couple.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Ps. He Is Even More Handsome And Sexy In Person!! He Is God!!!

kellie's Avatar Senior Member

Ive recently become hooked on the Harry Potter books, seems he is in the 3 and upcoming 4 Harry Potter movie!
    did you see the GNR video for "since I dont have you"?

Drakken's Avatar Self Proclaimed Deity

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    Oh god GARY OLDMAN IS GOD!!! GOD!!! HE IS DRACULA!!! HE IS SID!!! Oh, and how about his role in "Hannibal"? That was brilliant! Just brilliant!! Mason Verger, just brilliant. I mean, what is he NOT good in. He was even good in that stupid space movie, and that movie with Harrison Ford....

Oh, and OK I WAS IN A MOVIE WITH HIM!! How's that? HAH! I was in Basquiat!!! If you rent Basquiat, you can see me in the Soho Art Gallery scene behind David Bowie. My girlfriend and I kept staring at him and giggling and talking about how we would do anything for him, etc, and he kept staring at us... SIGH!! Then we were invited to a party afterwards, and I swear I was just TOO TIRED, they made us stand all day and night in 4 inch heels!!!

Anyway, Isabella Rossilini showed up, so no chance for us!! But I love her, I think they made a really nice couple.
    Gary Oldman is marvelous, agreed. Hands down my favorite and most inpisiring actor. Anyone who could salvage a film like 'Air Force One' demands respect!

DharmaLion's Avatar Devil's Advocate

Immortal Beloved is his best. He's also great in The Fith Element.

Word is that he'll be in the new Batman film

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Quote Originally Posted by DharmaLion
    Immortal Beloved is his best. He's also great in The Fith Element.

Word is that he'll be in the new Batman film
    He'll be in the new Batman movie, I but the uncut version of The Professional and the new Batman movie is listed in his credits.

The Professional is frickin awesome. I did like him as Dracula too. and Zorg. He was pretty good in Prisoner of Azkaban too

+ Reply to Thread