+ Reply to Thread

Thread: additude

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Default additude

I absolutly DESPISE having to explain myself to the random asshats who think that because they like to watch films why I quit and why I won't "add" them as a "friend". It pisses me off that every other collage drop out with a handy cam who fancies himself an innovative erotica director gives me shit because I won't add his shit company that will fold in a year to my collection of beautiful people. And it really makes me want to hurt people when they tell me I have an additude problem just because I had to tell them, not once, but twice (!) that i've been retired FOR A YEAR!

there, I feel better.

read part one at my place blog.

K

Default Re: additude

add me I'll even screw you for free

It sounds like your mo-jo is too strong, sister. Maybe they can't help it, they see a sweet filly like yourself and can't accept the fact your retired & spoken for.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Regardless, that site should be used to be in contact with "friends". Not just to promote your band or business.

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

additude, that is one of the greatest things I've heard/read/whatever all day.

poor keiko, I shall kick the idiots in the leg for you.

i find that people have trouble listening to what others tell them.... heck i even have trouble... i race ahead before folks finish, thinking about all possible responses...

still, pushy, and rude people really annoy me.for some reason people on the internet feel like you owe them something for posting on a board, or having a website. they'd never be so rude in person.

kill them all...

i had a guy at work lastnight cuss at me because i told him he couldn't do something that tthere was a huge sign in plain view explaining he couldn't do it. i just looked at him, and smiled politely, and he shuffled off. i could tell that in his own mind he was the world's biggest badass, but when dealing with a real human being he knew better than to press things. LOL probably ruined his whole night too. the little muscel bound wuss.

oh well, i hope those folks get their heads out of their asses, grow up, and realize that the only way to do business is to act politely, and respect people they want something from... (which they should do anyway.)

have a better day keiko

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

I really don't like those kind of random jackasses. That place has been getting on my nerves. I'm growing to hates it.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

that reminds me of a t-shirt I saw, the front said "I love free speech" and the back said "it lets you know who the idiots are."

yeah, I can't think of anything to say, so expect me to just post semi-humerous one-liners that I see and think may have some relevence, from now on.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    I absolutly DESPISE having to explain myself to the random asshats who think that because they like to watch films why I quit and why I won't "add" them as a "friend". It pisses me off that every other collage drop out with a handy cam who fancies himself an innovative erotica director gives me shit because I won't add his shit company that will fold in a year to my collection of beautiful people. And it really makes me want to hurt people when they tell me I have an additude problem just because I had to tell them, not once, but twice (!) that i've been retired FOR A YEAR!

there, I feel better.

read part one at my place blog.

K
    You don't have to explain yourself to those jackasses, Keiko. Don't even address them specifically. Tell folks where you're at with everything now, fuck em if they can't take last year's joke. I'll try to check your blog sometime. You hit on a subject that is irking a lot of people (in a lot of different subcultures etc)

OEC

+ Reply to Thread