+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you like someone hot for you less?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Do you like someone hot for you less?

If someone is interested in you romantically and/or sexually, does that make you like them less?

If you are looking for more friends, does it upset you off if someone expresses that they are looking for something else and might have a sexual or romantic interest in you?

If you do not want more people in your life, do you find an expression of sexual or romantic interest to be an intrusion?

If you are oriented towards one-night-stands or brief relationships, do you automatically stop having affection or interest grow for someone once they express sexual or romantic interest in you?

If you are oriented towards long-term relationships or marriage, do you start evaluating someone along more exacting life partner criteria once they express sexual or romantic interest in you?

Basically, do you like someone hot for you less?

Janiac02's Avatar Opera Diva Extraordinaire

Default Re: Do you like someone hot for you less?

No, if someone expresses interest it at least arouses my curiosity. I have a tendency of assuming people wouldn't be interested in me, for various reasons, so I often won't even consider certain people based on what I think their "type" probably is. So often finding out someone is interested opens the door to feelings I wouldn't have had otherwise, which could turn into a relationship... Or really awkward sex, which is what happened with the last one I never expected interest from. What actually does irritate me with every ounce of my being are guys who proposition you through social networking sites, when you make it clear in as many ways as possible that you are not interested in hearing it.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

It can. Most times, it really isn't about someone liking or not liking me in that sense. It is all about boundaries. I've found that even considering going down that road can kill a friendship. It certainly has for me regardless of what is or is not pursued. Once you put the issue of a relationship out there, it's hard to turn back. Ended another friendship recently. You just can't toy with these things.If they want to be friends, great. Sex? Maybe. Beyond that, yeah you're taking a risk that may backfire on two people.

OEC

It tends to turn me off. Kind of.

Bedlamite

I love having people around that think I'm sexually attractive. It only bothers me when the mutual attraction moves from a sort of, lovely distant sort of flirt/wistful to something real and pushy. Even when I wasn't 'taken' it would always bother me immensely when people would get ardent about their attraction. It upset me that they couldn't normally just push it aside as a normal part of two humans, but make it into some kind of odd epic relentless need to get in my pants.

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

i think their mad personally, I'm Very Hard to live with.On The other hand, if i like them, I'll give it a try.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Janiac02
    What actually does irritate me with every ounce of my being are guys who proposition you through social networking sites, when you make it clear in as many ways as possible that you are not interested in hearing it.

Sup, girl?

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

YES! I do this all the time. I like a guy, and we'll hang out together and I'll obsess about him for weeks, sometimes longer and I flirt and do everything I can to get him to like me but as soon as he shows the slightest interest me it's game over. I don't do it on purpose, it just sort of happens that way. Not sure what my problem is. The thrill of the hunt I suppose. I am a big fan of the one night stand though and it really bothers me when guys think I want more just because I'm female. As if women aren't capable of just having casual sex, we're all looking for some meaningful relationship. Right...

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Next time I'm in Guelph, coffee?

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

heheh...

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

(sighs)

see what I mean?

Janiac02's Avatar Opera Diva Extraordinaire

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    Sup, girl?
    Damn girl, you're smokin' hot! I'd love to see dem tig ol' bitties. (Only minus the punctuation, and grammar, of course). That's my favorite pick up line. So are you naked yet? because I'm taking my best shots...

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Nope, but then a girl has to come up to me and almost grab my crotch before I would realise she was interested, I'm that clueless on that kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedanima
    I love having people around that think I'm sexually attractive. It only bothers me when the mutual attraction moves from a sort of, lovely distant sort of flirt/wistful to something real and pushy. Even when I wasn't 'taken' it would always bother me immensely when people would get ardent about their attraction. It upset me that they couldn't normally just push it aside as a normal part of two humans, but make it into some kind of odd epic relentless need to get in my pants.
    haha I totally find you sexy. I only say that 'cause we're safe here. I agree with your sentiment. It's kind of a balance + boundaries.

Bedlamite

Quote Originally Posted by One Eyed Cat
    haha I totally find you sexy.
    HAHAH! SCORE!!!

HAHAH! SCORE!!!
    (You should put more photos up though. You have the ideal features and figure for my taste)

OEC

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

I tend to be more of a "loner" type. That means that I rarely, if ever, strike up conversations with women, men, anyone. When someone starts talking with me I'm generally civil, and if I think they're cool I'll keep talking to them and either make friends, or if it seems they're looking for something more I might go that route.

But if it weren't for women that were "hot for me", I'd probably never even get laid, let alone get into the relationships I've been in.

Bedlamite

Quote Originally Posted by One Eyed Cat
    (You should put more photos up though. You have the ideal features and figure for my taste)

OEC
    Aww. I wish I was more of a camwhore just for that. ^_^

Aww. I wish I was more of a camwhore just for that. ^_^
    Pictures are nice, innocent mystery even better

OEC

+ Reply to Thread