+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where Does Your Beauty Lie? (on a goofy quiz roll)

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Where Does Your Beauty Lie? (on a goofy quiz roll)

Here is what I got. Actually kinda accurate I think. Not sure about the soundtrack and I am a Leo though.

Your Beauty lies in Contradiction. Controversial, unpredictable, and never what anyone expects. You appearance and your personality are two opposite things. Even your appearance sends different signals to different people. To some you may look innocent and sweet, to others you look mysterious and intimidating at the same
    time. No one ever knows what to expect with you. You are a little bit of everything all mixed together. You can be watching the football game with the guys one minute and the next out shopping at the mall. You seem to be almost a different person every time you meet someone, but at the same time you know exactly who you are and there is always that one thing that makes you you. You enjoy keeping people guessing and people love how completely unpredictable you are.

Some Things That Represent You:

Element: Fire, Water
    Animal: Chameleon
    Color: Dark Tones, Light Tones
    Song: Everything by Alanis Morriesette
    Expression: Half-smile

Gemstone:Opal
    Mythological Creature: Gryphon, Half-breeds
    Sign: Gemini
    Planet: Mars
    Hair Color: Red
    Eye Color: Brown

Quote: "Appearances can be deceiving."

Where Does Your Beauty Lie?

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

Default Re: Where Does Your Beauty Lie? (on a goofy quiz roll)

I like that picture.

haven't tooken the quiz yet.

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

Your Beauty lies in Plain Sight. Plain, simple and the girl next
    door. People tend overlook you as you are the<br>"normal girl", but you're actually
    very beautiful. And you have plenty about you to<br>set you apart, but more that
    lets you blend. People love the stability you have<br>because as others may come
    and go, you will always be there and you may always<br>be the same. You like simple
    things and that's what people like about you. You<br>most likely enjoy things most
    consider normal, like movies, shopping, that sort<br>of thing and are very friendly
    and probably have many friends. You are sweet and<br>kind and that shows on you,
    but you're also strong and not very naive. You're a<br>rather well-rounded
    individual. Even though some people pass you off as<br>just another girl, shrug it
    off because they don't know what they're<br>missing.</p>

<p align="center"><b>Some Things
    That Represent You:</b></p>

<p align="center"><b>Element:</b>
    Earth, Light <b>Animal:</b> Cat <b>Color:</b><br>Pinks, Blues, Browns <b>Song:</b>
    Girl Next Door by Pilot <b>Expression:</b> Simple<br>Smile</p>

<p align="center"><b>Gemstone:</b>
    Alexandrite <b>Mythological Creature:</b> Fox<br>Demon, Hobbit <b>Sign:</b>
    Tauros <b>Planet:</b> Jupiter <b>Hair Color:</b><br>Light Brown <b>Eye Color:</b>
    Brown</p>

<p align="center"><b>Quote:</b>
    "To the world you may be one person, but to<br>one person you may be the world."</p>
    <br><br><a href="http://quizilla.com/users/Jai16/quizzes/Where%20Does%20Your%20Beauty%20Lie%3F%20..%3A%3AOr iginal%20Pictures%20Are%20Back!%20Detailed%20Resul ts%3A%3A../"> <font size="-1">Where Does Your Beauty Lie? ..::Original Pictures Are Back! Detailed Results::..</font></a><BR> <font size="-3">brought to you by <a href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla</a></font>

html must be disabled, sorry.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Your Beauty lies in Mystery. Captivating, mysterious and alone. You are the girl in the little black number that no one seems to know, the eternal mystery girl. You make it a point to never let anyone know more about you than you want them to and do a very good job of it. You're there one minute and gone the next leaving them in wonder of who you really are. A mature and normally calm individual, quiet and enjoy spending many hours of the day on your own, most likely preferring night to day . You love the dark and some may find you a bit strange. You seem to be rather distant and cold making hard for people to get close to you, though you probably like the distance they usually keep. You probably wear make-up, but concentrate more around your eyes than anything. You know the effect you have and enjoy keeping people in wonder.

Element: Dark, Water
    Animal: Panther
    Color: Black, Maroon, Dark Tones
    Song: In The Shadows by The Rasmus
    Expression: Sly Smile

Gemstone: Black Diamond
    Mythological Creature: Demon, Vampire
    Sign: Scorpio
    Planet: Venus
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Garnet

Quote: "In the shadows for all time."

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Your Beauty lies in Individuality. Different, amazing, and all your own. You like be set apart from all others and most love that you do. You are solitary at times, but for the most part, there is no greater compliment to you than someone telling you that you are different. You're most likely a bit of a fighter and you hate it when anyone attempts to change who you are. You wear what you want, look how you want and don't let anyone tell you what do to. You can be a little immature at times and have trouble dealing with authority and asking others for help. You like to do things yourself and are independent almost to a fault. But, people still find your individuality amazing and the fact that no matter what happens or what anyone else anyone thinks about it, you will not change who you are.</FONT>
    Element: Dark, Fire Animal: White Tiger Color: Bold Colors, Odd Colors Song: Just They Way I Am by Angel Expression: Smirk
    Gemstone: Bloodstone Mythological Creature: Phoenix, Dragon Sign: Leo Planet: Pluto Hair Color: Unnatural Colors Eye Color: Amber
    Quote: "You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same."

Seems a bit silly, altho I am Sagittarius with a Rising Leo.

OEC

Your Beauty lies
    in Individuality. Different, amazing, and all your own. You like be set apart
    from all others and most love that you do. You are solitary at times, but for
    the most part, there is no greater compliment to you than someone telling you
    that you are different. You're most likely a bit of a fighter and you hate it
    when anyone attempts to change who you are. You wear what you want, look how you
    want and don't let anyone tell you what do to. You can be a little immature at
    times and have trouble dealing with authority and asking others for help. You
    like to do things yourself and are independent almost to a fault. But, people
    still find your individuality amazing and the fact that no matter what happens
    or what anyone else anyone thinks about it, you will not change who you are.

Some Things
    That Represent You:
    Element:
    Dark, Fire Animal: White Tiger Color:Bold Colors, Odd
    Colors Song:</b> Just They Way I Am by Angel Expression: Smirk
    Gemstone:Bloodstone Mythological Creature Phoenix, Dragon Sign:
    Leo Planet: Pluto
    Hair Color: Unnatural Colors EyeColor:
    Amber

Quote:
    "You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same."

Wow....weirdly correct. Except that I'm not a Leo...and I love that song by The Rasmus 'In The Shadows' damn, I want that one.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Your Beauty lies in Nature. Down to earth, laid back and a natural beauty. You have no need for make-up or accessories that most others do. In fact you most likely find them a nuisance. You are probably a little tom-boyish in your jeans and tees with a great love for nature. You probably know more about plants and animals than most people and you'd rather spend your times outdoors and in the sun, independent and free. You can be a bit distant with people, preferring the company of animals over people, which isn't always the best thing. You can be kind and sweet, but not many see that side of you as you often have misunderstandings with people. You are very go-with-the-flow sort of person and usually try to avoid fights even if it means changing your opinion or belief. Still, you are you look your best actually without make-up and in casual clothes. Very few can say that. Be proud.

Element: Earth, Wind Animal: Horse Color: Green, Purple, Earth Tones Song: The Memory Of Trees by Enya Expression: Cool Smile

Gemstone: Emerald Mythological Creature: Fairy, Elf Sign: Saggritarius Planet: Earth Hair Color: Brown Eye Color: Bright Green

Quote: "Horses love me. Cowboys fear me."

omg that pic is so cute ^____^

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I dunno why but I get a funny kick out of imagining you all as Anime girls now...I say you all band together and form some sort of super group to fight crime or aliens and what not...

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Your Beauty lies in Sadness. Lonely, depressed and feeling broken. For whatever reason, you see this world only for the bad that it holds carrying the burdens of yourself and others. Some people like to be with you and your unique vantage point when they are down, you are someone who can sympathize with them. But you find yourself alone again when they seem to find a solution and are happy again, yet you still are stuck in this rut. Do not worry, you will make it out at some time. Everyone does, if you try. When you are seen all others want to do is make your pain go away, but that is something only you can do. You probably keep to yourself a lot and don't like to let people in, afraid to be hurt again. You feel empty and helpless and your looks reflect that, often seen with tears in your eyes.

Element: Dark, Earth Animal: Robin Color: Grays, Blacks, Dark Colors Song: Tourniquet by Evanescence Expression: Tearful Frown

Gemstone: Aquamarine Mythological Creature: Spirit, Gargoyle Sign: Aries Planet: Mercury Hair Color: Blue-Black Eye Color: Gray

Quote: "Am I too lost to be saved?"

A bit over the top if you ask me...and I don't even like Evanescence...and who wears that much gray?

If I ever say "Am I too lost to be saved" you each have the right to shoot me.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    If I ever say "Am I too lost to be saved" you each have the right to shoot me.

Noted

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack

Your Beauty lies in Mystery. Captivating, mysterious and alone. You are the girl in the little black number that no one seems to know, the eternal mystery girl. You make it a point to never let anyone know more about you than you want them to and do a very good job of it. You're there one minute and gone the next leaving them in wonder of who you really are. A mature and normally calm individual, quiet and enjoy spending many hours of the day on your own, most likely preferring night to day . You love the dark and some may find you a bit strange. You seem to be rather distant and cold making hard for people to get close to you, though you probably like the distance they usually keep. You probably wear make-up, but concentrate more around your eyes than anything. You know the effect you have and enjoy keeping people in wonder.

Element: Dark, Water
    Animal: Panther
    Color: Black, Maroon, Dark Tones
    Song: In The Shadows by The Rasmus
    Expression: Sly Smile

Gemstone: Black Diamond
    Mythological Creature: Demon, Vampire
    Sign: Scorpio
    Planet: Venus
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Garnet

obviously i still dont understand how to put these things up but this is what i got anyway hmm im a tarus not a scorpio and i hate the song in the shadows by the rasmus my friend made me see them at leeds thay were crap, the rest seems about right though

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

I dunno why but I get a funny kick out of imagining you all as Anime girls now...I say you all band together and form some sort of super group to fight crime or aliens and what not...
    Idoru!

Mother Superior

I got the "your beauty lies in mystery" one too but I am a Leo..not Scorpio.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

............ looks like I'm a nature beauty........ cool

I:
    Your Beauty lies in Sadness. Lonely, depressed and feeling broken. For whatever reason, you see this world only for the bad that it holds carrying the burdens of yourself and others. Some people like to be with you and your unique vantage point when they are down, you are someone who can sympathize with them. But you find yourself alone again when they seem to find a solution and are happy again, yet you still are stuck in this rut. Do not worry, you will make it out at some time. Everyone does, if you try. When you are seen all others want to do is make your pain go away, but that is something only you can do. You probably keep to yourself a lot and don't like to let people in, afraid to be hurt again. You feel empty and helpless and your looks reflect that, often seen with tears in your eyes.

Element: Dark, Earth Animal: Robin Color: Grays, Blacks, Dark Colors Song: Tourniquet by Evanescence Expression: Tearful Frown

Gemstone: Aquamarine Mythological Creature: Spirit, Gargoyle Sign: Aries Planet: Mercury Hair Color: Blue-Black Eye Color: Gray

Quote: "Am I too lost to be saved?"

thats me alright hmmm....

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

yipee...your jirachi wish maker... my extreme fave...^_^! you are the pokemon of the seven skies that only awakens once every thousand years... you rock my world congrats...*shine with pride*

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

id bee in except a bunch of hot anime girls fighting aliens usualy leads to a bunch of hot anime girls being ___ed by alien tentacles

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

F:
    Your Beauty lies in Contradiction. Controversial, unpredictable, and never what anyone expects. You appearance and your personality are two opposite things. Even your appearance sends different signals to different people. To some you may look innocent and sweet, to others you look mysterious and intimidating at the same time. No one ever knows what to expect with you. You are a little bit of everything all mixed together. You can be watching the football game with the guys one minute and the next out shopping at the mall. You seem to be almost a different person every time you meet someone, but at the same time you know exactly who you are and there is always that one thing that makes you you. You enjoy keeping people guessing and people love how completely unpredictable you are.

Element: Fire, Water Animal: Chameleon Color: Dark Tones, Light Tones Song: Everything by Alanis Morriesette Expression: Half-smile

Gemstone: Opal Mythological Creature: Gryphon, Half-breeds Planet: Mars Hair Color: Red Eye Color: Brown

Quote: "Appearances can be deceiving."

Drakken's Avatar Self Proclaimed Deity

Put me down for numero uno aswell.
    (I'm beginning to think there aren't very many results in this quiz.)

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

Element: Dark, Water Animal: Panther Color: Black, Maroon, Dark Tones Song: In The Shadows by The Rasmus Expression: Sly Smile

Gemstone: Black Diamond Mythological Creature: Demon, Vampire Planet: Venus Hair Color: Black Eye Color: Garnet

+ Reply to Thread