+ Reply to Thread

Thread: alligator mouth/canary ass

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default alligator mouth/canary ass

the other day this group of superskinny teen boys came into our storein the mall and te first thing out of their mouth was
    "i wanna see i they got stuff to kill black people with"
    now, we have a no joke policy when it comes to things related to violence in the sword shop. we don't promote violence and if someon comes i looking awkward or spouting hateful things or joking about hurting/killing someone we aintgonna let them touch or sell anything to em.

now, te boss is complete zero tolerence on it-sends you straight back out but i tend to give people a warning not to talk like that in the store in my buchest vice possible.

so i tell the kids not to talk like that in the store and the one talking smack says that he was justjoking and his friend's black to which i responded i dont care-don talk like that in the store.

so this group of kids then decide their gonna get all tissy and mke up loud excuses as to why they're leaving the store-the one which pissed me of he most was "this shit hole's run by a bunch of fuckin faggots anyway"
    ad wouldnt you know i i had some dirt under my midde fingers nail i noticed around that point to inspect and then the cunts spout out as they go runnin down themall "yah fuck you,baldguy!"

now, im a reasonably stout fella and kinda creppy cus i dont blink much or smile and have really pale penetrating eyes and that's jut amplified by the walls of swords and shelves of knives, batons and mace at my beckon and call so it still astonishes me tono end why people come in there to intentionally try to piss me off (and im not exagerating-some do just cus they're bored)

but it always seem like the worst ones who talk the most smack are the skinniest of them all. i could snap them in half like a twig with one hand
    (not kidding and dont put it past me-kittys got claws)

anyway, why is it always the skinniest fuckers who have to talk the most shit?
    whats your take on it? any stories to share? and if there's a few of the skinny smack talkers reading this-whats your beef?

i'm just doing my job, the last thing i need or want is some little jerkwad coming in to gve me a hard time.

Default Re: alligator mouth/canary ass

when i was super skinny i used to have a really short temper.

oddly enough i'd get these fat guys, or guys who worked out trying to intimidate me, telling me they'd kick my ass or whatever.

i'd either offer to kill them, or just beat the fuck out of them because i could, and to confuse their world view.

ah well. joke 'em malcom, they're teenagers.

working in a mall sucks.

Arrogance born of fear and insecurity, and the overwhelming need, also born from those same emotions, to "prove" to All The World, and especially themselves, that they are as "hard" and masculine as their beefier counter-parts, would be the causes for that kind of behaviour.

As someone who, at 5'10 and between 150-155 pounds, would probably qualify as being in the same physical category as your verbal assailants, and who, at various times in my life, even in recent years, has, at times, let his ego and mouth write checks my body couldn't cash, I think I have some small expertise on this sort of thinking.

Have learnt, and am still doing my best to implement what I've learnt, that doing is yields very poor results indeed, while saying what one thinks and feels, directly but(generally)politely, brings a much more beneficial outcome for everyone involved.

But, that takes time, developing a sense of good judgment about when and how to speak and act, and the willingness to put the dictates of one's better judgment into action.

Some folks never develop that sense, or, if they do, don't apply it.

That's how and why they end up in serious trouble, seriously hurt, or even dead, if they're not careful.

Those are some of the prices such people can, and sometimes, do pay for being foolish.

I have to admire your self-restraint, Malcolm, in dealing with fools like the ones you've described here.

A cat has claws, but a wise cat knows when and on whom to use them, and when not to.

These ill-raised kittens you describe here don't, and, if they keep going the way they are, will eventually run into a cat that will show them just how foolish they really are.

Sorry that this lot chose to bother you and cause you the aggravation they did. Hope that that will be the last you ever see of them.

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

You need to get a glass case above the cash register marked "In case of Stupidity, break Glass" and have a large weapon in the case. Have it lit up, so it is obvious to all that come in. It might be a deterrant. Also put a sign up saying the Management reserve the right refuse entry.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

ahh retards... every once in awhile you run in to someone that makes you wish that beating the hell out of them for 5 minutes was legal...

exactly. we d hve he right to refuse service to people too btw. i cant tell ou how man shifty individs come in day after day trying to buy touch-steal knives. tetry this shit on me all the time and i dont buy into it mainly cus im older than them (dont ask me how old-i feel like a fossil lol) and i used to be a licensed security guard in tennessee when i lived in memphis so i have training on that kind of shit. and workin at the malll isnt the part that sux, it's the annoying deuchebags who come in to talk smack and the asshats who come in to bother you and show off their "knowledge" and not buy anything that makes it irritating.

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

skinny guys are like short guys, they get shit off their mates so have to prove themselves worthy

what i wanna know is why so many mega skinny dudes have obese girlfriends?

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

whats a touch-steal knife?

they wanna either touch the knves, or steal the knives. and surprising (or not surprising) most of these assclows that come in to start shit dont have girls with them.

+ Reply to Thread