+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baths with your partner..?

Thistle Harlequin's Avatar Oldschool Member

Default Baths with your partner..?

So I've never really taken a bath besides a hot bubble bath, but anyways what are some kinds of bath products that feel good for the body (like salts, oil, etc).. I don't really know much about baths but I know there's all kinds of different bath products.(I always shower) Which bath products would be fun to enjoy with your partner? Being in the bath together..ya know, fun besides the hornyness What's your favorite bath and why?

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Default Re: Baths with your partner..?

MR. BUBBLES! Why? Because bubbles are fun for the whole family. Just don't have the whole family in the tub at the same time. That's kind of creepy.

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

i like a good natural milk bath every now and them. alas, the company that made the stuff i have discontinued it and replaced it with a new version that smells like chemicals. eww

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Mmmm...chemical bath!?
    I like the yummy bath bombs you get from Lush. And Lilac scented epsom salts after a brutal day at work. Light a candle, smoke a joint, and read a book. Best time ever.
    I don't really like other people in the bath with me. Not enough room, and it's bad enough sitting in a puddle of your own filth let alone someone elses.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

I used to have a really awesome big bath in a group house I lived in on the East Coast. (you can actually see it in the background of one of the really early Blue Blood photoshoots) I miss that a lot. The bathtub was slightly bigger than the water heater though, so you had to time it out just right.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

my boyfriend is 6'2" he doesn't even fit in the tub by himself.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Aura Cacia makes a killer line of scented bath salts. I like to buy Dead Sea Magic Mineral bath salts in bulk and then use a couple of cups of those and part of a package of Aura Cacia scented. Very relaxing. My favorite Aura Cacia flavors are Euphoria and Tranquility. All about either ylang-ylang or pine.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    I feel his pain.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

mr bubles and the jets on full is always good for a laugh

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

mmm.... bubbles.... and rubber duckies....
    i <3 baths with other people but our bath right now is too small. D: and no one ever seems to want to be in a bath with me anyway.
    oh and scented candles. and nummy smelling body wash stuff.
    >.>
    *i'm not very helpful*

*you mean I scratch your back you scratch my back thing?*

Chiqadee's Avatar Member

I have a HUGE tub and my boyfriend and I fit comfortably. He is 6' and about 290 (he is going to kill me for giving his weight). Most mobile homes have them (I live in a tornado magnet). He had never takena bath with some one before because he doesn't fit in a normal tub. Now he is always trying to get me totake a bath with him. He didn't think he would like baths, now he loves them.
    I went and bought these crazy soap paints for kids. There are fun bath things like that for kids that are real fun. I recommend these. They are fun in the tub.

Me and my ex wife use to take many romantic baths together . I still take baths on almost daily basis. I have been skateboarding about 20 years now and all the impact has taken a toll on my body. I often wake up very stiff and a hot bath helps a ton.

Bubbles, colorful disolvable bath confetti things, shiny/glittery heart/star/animal shaped bath pearls, deep red scented oils - it's just fun to have a bunch of everything around to throw in and at eachother over time. We've established a kind of romantic custom of stealing a single loose bath pearl in a new color or shape for one another every time we visit a particular drugstore.

Also, MDMA and just a bit of LSD. Cuddling in the water on those things, everything gets so ridiculously infinitely soft it's like you're floating around in cloudy poofs of pure whipped love. YMMV with acid involved tho.

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    I would have this problem, but my parents have a very large bath tub designed for lying down in installed in their home, and when they're on vacation and my girlfriend and I are house sitting we get to enjoy that.

You like acid but you don't like pot?! WTF?

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Two completely different highs! The first drug I ever did was acid and I did that for almost 2 years before I ever smoked weed.
    Anyway, I'd prolly last about 5 minutes in the tub if I were on acid.

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

yeah, water is an awesome toy when on the right amount of mellow acid, or other drugs. its just awfully fun to play with. i also recommend not bothering to disrobe prior to jumping in. there is just something fascinating, to me, about bathing partilly clothed.

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    You like acid but you don't like pot?! WTF?
    Pretty much. Why is that strange to you?

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

when your on acid a joint gives that perfect little bit of 'extra'

Never tried, but I know that a few of my friends actually specifically dislike that combination. They are a bit wussy with psychedelics, though.

I love taking baths with my boyfriend...well we've only done it twice since it's kinda hard for the two of use to fit. I need a bigger tub damnit!

I like to just put a few drops of essential oil in the tub. Lavender is good to relax but depending on what oils I have I like to use a variety.

My bathtub is gross, I would never want to lay in there!

Quote Originally Posted by aXa
    i like a good natural milk bath every now and them. alas, the company that made the stuff i have discontinued it and replaced it with a new version that smells like chemicals. eww

that's aweful! I've been using Axe for men body wash in the bathtub... it's not meant for the tub but whatever, it smells good

Quote Originally Posted by mystoo
    Mmmm...chemical bath!?
    I like the yummy bath bombs you get from Lush. And Lilac scented epsom salts after a brutal day at work. Light a candle, smoke a joint, and read a book. Best time ever.
    I don't really like other people in the bath with me. Not enough room, and it's bad enough sitting in a puddle of your own filth let alone someone elses.

I love lilac scent. So what's this about salts? It's just scented salt and you throw a cup or two in the bathtub and mix it in?

Quote Originally Posted by whtevrtowhoevr
    Me and my ex wife use to take many romantic baths together . I still take baths on almost daily basis. I have been skateboarding about 20 years now and all the impact has taken a toll on my body. I often wake up very stiff and a hot bath helps a ton.

That's interesting, I'm going to have to bathe just for that reason if it helps the body feel more relaxed. I wasn't sure if it really worked..

Aza's Avatar Extradimensional Penguin
    My home is everywhere and nowhere. I am the quintessential hobo.

Oh, I rented a suite with a hot tub in it for a reason! I wanted K's arrival in Seattle to be worth the wait, after all...

It's still stored like a permanent Happy Button in my memory... the heat of the water melting the chocolate truffles to our fingers as we fed them to one another... the footrubs we employed to hold one another at bay, still locked in a mutual, symbiotic gaze that spoke universes without uttering a single syllable...

... and the next night with bubbles!

I still have a hard time understanding how people can use the words "hopeless" and "romantic" in the same sentence.

~A

Quote Originally Posted by Thistle Harlequin
    I love lilac scent. So what's this about salts? It's just scented salt and you throw a cup or two in the bathtub and mix it in?

Epson salt and sea salt both help relax muscles and sometimes clear up certain skin things.

Quote Originally Posted by Raza
    Pretty much. Why is that strange to you?

Makes sense to me. I've never smoked pot, but it never appealed to me. Just never found myself interested in the effects.

Then you missed the "real" enlightenment.

I guess sitting around doing nothing in particular has some of that buddhist zen appeal, but that's an aesthetic spirituality at best. Of course, there's far worse kinds than that.

It'd be hypocritical of me to go on about the doing nothing thing, since I do enjoy ketamine, which has superficially similar effects. For me, it just never did anything I'd consider fun. I've tried it endlessly and still occasionally do - I live in amsterdam, it's in your face everywhere, often free - but it's never stuck with me as something worth pursuing.

Siting in bath tub on 60 degrees celsius and doing nothing for about an hour is as perfect as it can get. Spiritual healing.

Someone told me that washing your hands often helps de-electricise your brain and clears it out and it improves your concentration. Just try to rub your hand right now on dry for a while and intensively. Many people do it from nervousness when something of high value to them is on stake. You can almost say that it's driven by instinct.

Just remembered who said it. One bosnian I knew. He explained that this is mostly reason why they have to clean their feet and hands like 5 times a day and have their minds clear of any sin after "washing" to pray on the right way. Now when I compare Christians go to church filled with sins and then talk try to leave them there. Church must be place full of sins. No wonder why god doesn't like them churches

*I must stop talking about my self (god) in third person* Q_<

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

not saying that relaxing in a creme brulee scented bubble bath with our loved one sipping port and watching the Pepper Companie truffles melt to your lover's lips isn't the most wonderful thing in the world, but my personal favourite is to load up the bath tub with boiling hot water, some sweet salts (something that smells purple) or bath oils, a little incense, a glass of ginger ale, soft lighting and music for like an hour. it's a good recharge and great personal time.

but i'l never say "No" to bubbles and truffles.

on the subject that has jacked this thread pretty thoroughly, a little weed never hurt the bubble bath experience for me, but i'm still petrified to try acid, and with coloured waters and too many things to go weird, i prolly wouldn't even last that five minutes in the tub.

~K

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    on the subject that has jacked this thread pretty thoroughly, a little weed never hurt the bubble bath experience for me, but i'm still petrified to try acid, and with coloured waters and too many things to go weird, i prolly wouldn't even last that five minutes in the tub.

~K
    Heh. If you think you can smell purple now...

i can totally smell purple! I can smell every color of the rainbow, and then some..

Rocco1965's Avatar Junior Member

I take them more than I'd like to admit (alone anyway due to a back injury) but when NOT alone my wife and I like to mix it up with "Mr Bubbles" a dozen candles and some incense...

+ Reply to Thread