+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interviews with a Vampyreeee - Con Story :)

Default Interviews with a Vampyreeee - Con Story :)

It was a brighty and shiny day. The cold wind blew softly through green trees. Jedi marched alongside stormtroopers like brothers and a man on stilts dressed as a grim reaper spoke with a guy wearing rabbit ears. The con was going well.

Hidden deep inside the dealers room sorrounded by guys making starwars droids and a guy doing a pod cast on comicbooks sat the Chattanooga Gothic Projekt booth. Velvet-Tongue sat there in his finest suit eating a handfull of cinnamon wheaties. All was well..untill the vampyre came! *thunder rumble sound*

-------

Lol, well this weekend I attended a local sci/fantasy/gothic etc convention and was running a fan group booth to gain interest in my promotion project. Had a pretty good time handing out flyers, talking to people and even got to belly dance. But some of the people I met shall be remembered for ever haha.

The flyer we used for the booth said "Alone we are emo; united we are goth!" and had the groups logo and contact info.. The title was a joke obviously but such humor is beyond the age'd vampyres.

This tall, rather pretty lady dressed like Ivy approached me along with her much older boyfriend. She looked at my flyer and said "Like, I have to disagree with you there *dirty look*. "What do you mean?" "Well emos suck! All my goth clothes are in the closet now." "Well yeah its a joke, I don't like emo music either, thats why I'm running this group to get gothic music and bands in our area ".

"Well I'm a daywalker..I have daywalkers disease. I was born with a vampire disease and I don't like emos making light of my coniditon by pretending to be vampires"

At this point the emotion of wanting to laugh and say "Are you fucking serious" was warring with the emotion of "Whaaaattttt". The crazy was strong with this one.

She went on for a bit about being a vampire and after I told her we're trying to bring gothic music, not emo music she rolled her eyes. Her boyfriend sighed and looked away obviously embarissed and she walked off without another word.

-------

Another story of crazy. My friend Jeff went to taco Bell with a bunch of congoers he kinda knew. Well in the car he had a baloon that he popped. One man did not think that wa svery funny, a large hairy man with long hair, a beard and ample belly turned and yelled at the top of his lungs "DON'T YOU FUCKING DO THAT AGAIN YOU FUCK. I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU" "I WILL SHOVE A KNIFE INTO YOUR FUCKING HEAD"

"Oh shit!"

rofl the best part was the reasoning for his crazy. This one girl came up to us and told us that he was attacked by a clown back in the day and has a huge fear of Balloons...he also..SUMMONED A DEMON INTO HIMSELF THAT MADE HIM CRAZY.

I wish this was being made up.

Ah fuck..well..I love cons. Thank goodness the awesome people outweighed the crazy by leaps and bounds .

-runs off

Clockwork Jello's Avatar Droog

Default Re: Interviews with a Vampyreeee - Con Story :)

Yeah the world has some interesting people.

I used to have a friend back in the day that said he was a vampire. He was a really intelligent guy, a little crazy perhaps, but really intelligent. Anyway he told me he was chased by a Demon Lord that was his enemy and that I was being watching by a vampire clan to be turned into a vampire. yeah.... He moved away for a few years and then just suddenly came back. This time he wasn't a vampire anymore. He was into crystals and healing, the bad news was the world was controlled by lizards, and I was what is called an Indigo Child. Yeah at that point he was a bit more than peculiar than I could take...

Damnit... that will teach you to not have a video camera on you at all times.

I have my phone camera ready all the times for situations like this. For a while back I went into a clothing store with skin jackets. I started trying various models and every time I put one out I'll make a movement like I'm taking a gun out and ask the poor girl: "Do I look tough, do I look tough?" I acted as a hardcore dumb thug. With one jacket I asked if she has one with bigger sleeves showing with my hands like I wanted to have room so that a pointy things comes out of the sleeve. Poor girl was so confused. I wouldn't even bother doing the prank if I didn't have some friends watching me. That was so funny

+ Reply to Thread