+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you have an unusual haircut and a decent paycheck?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Do you have an unusual haircut and a decent paycheck?

The internet and the increased need for workers in high tech job areas has enabled the a lot of people who would not traditionally be that likely to get paid . . . to get paid.

Do you feel weird about being paid? For example, do you think you spend your money on different things from what someone at your income level normally would? Do you have trouble spending money on yourself? Does everyone you know ask you to buy them stuff? Do you have trouble spending money on things that last i.e. real estate vs. cars vs. drinks for the whole bar?

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Default Re: Do you have an unusual haircut and a decent paycheck?

My mom asks me for money, she makes more than I do....... at least I don't have to worry about rent for a while......... When I was driving a bus, my hair was different colors, I could wear almost anything as long as it didn't involve drugs alcohol tobacco and nudity, I also had to wear close toed shoes (DOT thing) but anything else was ok pretty much. The only trouble I had spending on myself was having to hear about it from other people. I never had money to spend on anyone else, besides all I really bought was game books (which is why I have every book for Demon: The Fallen, including the novels). Right now I'm waiting to pay for my classes for next semester, I get 3 grand back from my financial aid.

+ Reply to Thread