+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Staying in Shape

Default Staying in Shape

What do you like to do to stay in shape?

Default Re: Staying in Shape

Sex, Weight Lifting , and also Excercise.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

I've just started to exercise, now that I'm used to it, I'm starting to be in much better shape, especially since in between workouts I walk about a mile and a half total to rest. I'm also watching what I eat.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

i do alot of running and some weight lifting

I like to play recess games like kickball and four square. I'm also getting into playing airsoft which requires lots of stealth and running. As well as arm strength to hold your guns. I much rather prefer doing something fun where I don't realize I am exercising than sitting my ass down on some exercise equipment in a room full of sweaty people. Then I just feel fat.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

...I don't stay in shape >.<

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

I go to the gym and work out work out work out... Look at all the gorgeous GAY men... God they are so gorgeous.. I swear they flirt with me too. I could be wrong...

Also, I have to really watch what I eat. No fats, bread, starches. Go easy on fats.

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

I walk a great deal and work of excessive weight through stress! The stress of having a full time job, caring for a disabled partner, children, town council duties, organising competitions, rescuing 400 year old buildings, paying the mortgage, and and and.

Ichigo's Avatar Senior Member

I used to take these 11-mile bike rides all the time over the summer. Pretty much all I do for exercise is ride my bike.

morbid_lady's Avatar Senior Member

i dont really have an exercise routine, dont really need one, my life gives me enough. i walk every where i go and work is crazy. i work drive thru alot, and its set up really stupid, the drive thru window is downstairs and everything else is upstairs, so in an 8 hr shift u go up and down a fairly steep set of stairs at least a hundred or more times.

when i was about 12 i went through a phase of near obsessive exercising, i did a hundred sit-ups, 25 pushups and 100 reps with free weights every nite, and went on an hr long jog at least 3 times a week.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

I skateboard, snowboard, Run, take my dog for long walks, lift wieghts....sex but it's been along time...*sigh*....and that's about it oh and bikerides...

DharmaLion's Avatar Devil's Advocate

I live a block off the Chesapeake Bay, so kayaking, crew, jet ski...I'm a pisces so water is where I feel the most comfortable.

I also play in a kickball league and am a ranked foosball (lifting beer is exercise too) player.

plus my fiance and I try to take a nice long constitutional at lest 3 times a week.

+ Reply to Thread