+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are you satisfied wih your life?

Default Are you satisfied wih your life?

Are you satisfied wih your life, or are you "hungry" for more?
    When you gonna be satisfied?

Forestghost's Avatar Knowlege is power!

Default Re: Are you satisfied wih your life?

Well, I'm satisfied with the direction in which my life is headed. So far so good. I will be satisfied once I have a career (hopefully I get accepted into embalming/funeral director school), a dog, and a bit more adventure in my life!

flame goddess

it's human nature to never be satisfied. you could have everything your heart desires and your heart will desire something new. as far as all the matierial things i'm doing ok. i've got a good family, and good new family (i just got married) i'm not starving or out on the streets. i'd like to be back in florida not in this godforsaken gateway to the bathrooms in hell... but ya know... one thing at a time. and i'm broke. and i need new clothes. and i'm waiting for my puppy to be born. dec. 8 counting the days!

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

similar to peleka: and a fight club quote "I say let me never be satisfied, let me never be complete"

personally i am not happy at the stage i am at now... i am 23 and i should be done or finsihing college by now...instead b/c of a transfer and other complications i still have another 2-3 years left (at least i will end up with a job starting out making 65-85g's a year and then go up from there prettyquickly) but i am in the state of mind where i should already be in a full time working job investing my money in vacations and investing in other things that will make for a kick ass future (like buying real estate that i can rent out and make money on or side jobs/business ventures that i can have fun doing or personal hobbies) all sorts of things that i could do with my time rather then spending half of my time in school and the other half working...

but other then the time table of my life being behind a few years i am perfectly happy with the direction i have gone and will be going.

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Happy at the moment, but I know that I'll want more soon enough.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

never satsified and I donb't think i will ever bee fully complete....but that's life psuhing yourself and challening yourself to be a better individual.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

im prety satisfied it could be worse

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

im not satisfied because my life has yet to begin. i will be satisfied once i have a family of my own... even my biggest dreams will not make me happy unless i have a family to share them with.

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    im prety satisfied it could be worse
    hahaha

+ Reply to Thread