+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Josef Mengele

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

Default Josef Mengele

Can anyone share any information they have reguarding his experiments?

NINA SINN's Avatar Senior Member
    alaska, can you believe i seriously lived thtere.... no really it is beautiful there...

Default Re: Josef Mengele

HE WAS THE DOCTOR THAT DID ALL THE SICK EXPERIMENTS ON THE TWIN OVER IN THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS...... HE DID STUFF TO WOMEN LIKE SEW THERE VAGINA SHUT WHILE THEY WERE PREGANAT, OR SEW THERE RECTUM OR PEE HOLE SHUT....... HE WAS VERY FASCINATED WITH TWINS SO HE WOULD DO EXPERIMENTS ON THEM...... I COULD GO INTO ALOT OF DETAIL BUT IT WOULD BE ALOT OF TYPING........ HE WAS TRULY A SADIST!!!!!

BLOODYKISSES...
    NINA SINN

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Camby Savelle
    Can anyone share any information they have reguarding his experiments?
    Mengele's "experiments" primarily dealt with twins and attempts to make a "race" of people who would all have blond hair/blue eyes. He was a sick fuck.

http://www.demato.org/Josef_Mengele.htm

OEC

thanks for the link, I knew very little of what his actual experiments consisted of, only about the chemicals in the eyes, the sex changes, & twin-reconnecting. that & he was dubbed the angel of death. I'm going to spend a few minutes thoroughly reading it now. if anyone has any additional information please don't hesitate to post.

I think that it makes sense for certain medical researchers to take what that poor excuse for a human being did into account, but I prefer not to think about such unpleasantness.

well the link didn't tell me to much I didn't already know (THANK YOU though)...anyone have more info?????

Why would you want to know more about such a terrible person? Are you a doctor or nurse or scientist or anything like that?

well I want to know more about the experiments & their results then him. the things he did were cruel & unaceptable, wich means that they probably will never be conducted again. I know the manner he went about doing things was completely immoral but I can't help that I find things I don't know about intresting. the only way to fix not-knowing is to learn. thus, this thread.

One of the ironies of Mengele was that a lot of the blue eyed people were actually slavs and baltic, which the germans considered "untermenschen". I could say a lot more, but as Nina said it would take a lot of typing and documentation.

OEC

well if you or nina stumble into boredom & wish to do this lot of typing, it's welcomed.

The Nazi Doctors - Robert Lifton
    Mengele: The Complete Story - Gerald L. Posner
    Children of the Flames - Lucette Lagnado
    Doctors Under Hitler - Michael H. Kater
    Racial Hygiene - Robert Proctor

Read those. What is your fascination with Mengele in particular?

To me, the story of Nazi Germany comes down to one word - dehumanization. Anything is possible when a person or group of people is dehumanized in any way. The specifics ranged from "creating" gypsy siamese twins, genetic experimentation, unscientific alterations of women etc. Mengele was a mediocre doctor and sociopath.

OEC

Hula Hoop Supervisor

If you want the actual results of his experiments...best place to start would be the various german archives...though I think they are only open to scholars and academics at this point....better know german too. Never really interested me much so I'm unsure if a book souly on his experiments have been published that would be truthful and not filled with exagerations.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by mollycase
    Why would you want to know more about such a terrible person? Are you a doctor or nurse or scientist or anything like that?
    Why wouldn't a person want to know about "terrible" people...it's all relative depending on ones viewpoint. As bad as the Nazi's were many ended up filtering back into the day to day world...so as evil as they were they were not "evil enough" to be entirely condemened. For all the Nazi's caught there were just as many who slipped through the cracks...

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

A series of letters written by Mengele before he died in the seventies are being published in Brazil in a newspaper at the moment; they'll probably get English-language online cover too. I don't think they say anything about the experiements as such, but certainly give an insight into his mind. His disappointment, for example, that a neice married a Brazilian of German- descent which he saw as thinning the blood of the master race.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Why wouldn't a person want to know about "terrible" people...it's all relative depending on ones viewpoint. As bad as the Nazi's were many ended up filtering back into the day to day world...so as evil as they were they were not "evil enough" to be entirely condemened. For all the Nazi's caught there were just as many who slipped through the cracks...
    It's important to know the history of the 20th Century. The Nazis were a case study in dehumanization. The causes of WW2 begin in Versailles and proceed forward with a series of economic crisis and scapegoating. The one thing I do find sad are those that take up the fascist banner out of some allegiance to "evil".

OEC

Weblogger

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    ... The one thing I do find sad are those that take up the fascist banner out of some allegiance to "evil".
    I find it far worse those who turn to fascism - or the modern version - in the belief that it can bring an end to their problems. The neo-nazi parties advertise themselves as the party for youth with barbeques and sports functions whilst preaching their hatred towards other races and aim their campaigns exclusively at the young and impressionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightingale
    I find it far worse those who turn to fascism - or the modern version - in the belief that it can bring an end to their problems. The neo-nazi parties advertise themselves as the party for youth with barbeques and sports functions whilst preaching their hatred towards other races and aim their campaigns exclusively at the young and impressionable.
    Both suck. That reminds me of the American Front skinhead movement here in the states. It is a vulgar form of scapegoating by the downtrodden.

OEC

Weblogger

Both suck. That reminds me of the American Front skinhead movement here in the states. It is a vulgar form of scapegoating by the downtrodden.
    We have two official political parties here with many, many hangers-on. Roughly 10 kilometres from here, in the next region, a well known rightwing activist (a lawyer) has just bought a massive property and is beginning to recruit youngsters (all German, of course) for free time activities. Our region, their region and a few neighbouring boroughs are already massing political and legal moves to prevent him going too far, but it is a long and complicated process. The last one against him (elsewhere in Germany) took ten years to complete before he was forced out. We're hoping it won't take too long this time.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

I was a little perturbed to see this as a thread title, but I'm pleased to come in and see you all having an intelligent conversation about it, instead of just posting something awful in the general forum. You all are the best board members ever

Except, Camby, I think your mission, should you choose to accept it, is next thread you start has to be about something positive which you are well-informed about. Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    You all are the best board members ever

Except, Camby,
    hey now...lol

We have two official political parties here with many, many hangers-on. Roughly 10 kilometres from here, in the next region, a well known rightwing activist (a lawyer) has just bought a massive property and is beginning to recruit youngsters (all German, of course) for free time activities. Our region, their region and a few neighbouring boroughs are already massing political and legal moves to prevent him going too far, but it is a long and complicated process. The last one against him (elsewhere in Germany) took ten years to complete before he was forced out. We're hoping it won't take too long this time.
    You'll take him down, eventually. The American Front dorks were chased clean out of California, then Oregon.

OEC

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Keep up the good fight...only way to keep extremists in line is to use the law...they love to have their parinoid dillusions fulfilled by those who take a less than legal route to dive em out. Best of luck.

Weblogger

You'll take him down, eventually. The American Front dorks were chased clean out of California, then Oregon.
    Oh, without a shadow of a doubt. It's brought some good to our region too in that we are going to set up a Präventionsrat (Prevention Committee in effect) to combat this sort of thing and crime in general in our area.

Weblogger

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Keep up the good fight...only way to keep extremists in line is to use the law...they love to have their parinoid dillusions fulfilled by those who take a less than legal route to dive em out. Best of luck.
    Absolutely, the legal way is the only way, especially since the head of this band is a lawyer himself.

+ Reply to Thread