+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Almost got a job.

Default Almost got a job.

I almost got a job on Friday.

The guy was too busy in orlando with stuff to get to the other areas of florida.

He said apply again, since he was very likely to hire Me.

He wouldn't be back in florida for months if he came back.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: Almost got a job.

cool,you've had a job before right,haha,just wondering.........

ohh, i was soo thinking of another kind of "job" .......

Yeah, I used to work at cr*pdonalds, then some other unnoficial places cleaning houses like at reality world, where I got paid for cleaning a house they were selling.

I also make stuff and sell the stuff on occasion.

If I had gotten the job on Friday, it would have been a MAJOR start at getting out of here.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar

If I had gotten the job on Friday, it would have been a MAJOR start at getting out of here.

that's the key to getting the fuck out, me and my brother have worked from 15,16 to now non-stop,and we both left at 17(completly sepeate of course,we didn't even see each other the last 2 years together b/c of the work schedules)........

or you could do what i did,live with freinds/random people for a couple years,and save even MORE money,now i live by myself (becuse of that).....

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

try to get a job as a roadie for an independant band sometimes they pick people up youll get paid next to nothing but theyll feed you and youll get out of werever you are within a day a freind of mine did this and it worked great now hes a professiional rodie for sombody i dont remember who though

+ Reply to Thread