+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finaly home

Default Finaly home

I just got back home from wild monday evening.....
    We went to hip hop club and ordered a bottle of Balantine for us.... and got drunk as fuck..... even I danced with most beautifull girl and I did all regular things..... i could not succeed 2 do afterparty at my place??? why? is it just sweden and cold people or is it me?

Am I to shy????

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Default Re: Finaly home

Most likely, and with time it will pass. You'll learn to get more comfortable in your skin and get along. It takes longer for some, and in different areas too.

that's true..... thanx 4 helping me to view situation from different angle....

Well, it's nice you folks can be under 21 and drink over there, I think it helps deal with things But it's really frustrating being a young man I think. Particularily if you are especially sensitive and somewhat emotional. Remember though, most young women are about as knowledgeable about men as young men are. Maybe a girl who is a bit older to show you some things and to help bring you success? I think once the sex comes, it's a lot easier to just be alive, that's probably why were are all so hard to get to it when were younger. Take care - memorydream

Histrionica's Avatar Hardhearted Hellion

I noticed you mentioned getting "drunk as fuck" - may i gently suggest that a couple of drinks can loosen you up and make it easier to talk to the girls you're interested in, however, nothing will turn the girls off faster than a slobbering drunk.

Unless of course, she is also off her gourd. Then i'd ask if you maybe smelled bad(body and/or breath) after all the drinking. If not that, then i would ask what you talked with the girls about. And if you danced with them, are you a good dancer, or really bad? Did you make a lot of sexual comments? Did you ask them any questions about themselves, or did you talk about yourself mostly? Did you stare at them inappropriately(and by that i mean like you were a hungry hounddog staring in the butchershop's window)?

We're a complicated lot - but you did ask. Those are just some suggestions of what may have been the problem.

~Histrionica~

Friend- I think Histronica above makes some salient points...I hate to get all 'daddy' with you -but when I was maybe around your age-- -it took me a long time to understand that you just can't make someone like you...just be yourself , be friendly and accept that it takes -as we say in the US- 'two to tango'- And now--accepting all this leads to confidence- which (-paradoxically-) makes one more attractive to the opposite sex--and I found out the hard way- you will get to that place much sooner by not relying on alcohol as a 'medication'--anyway- enough from us old farts, eh? P.

Quote Originally Posted by pedar
    Friend- I think Histronica above makes some salient points...I hate to get all 'daddy' with you -but when I was maybe around your age-- -it took me a long time to understand that you just can't make someone like you...just be yourself , be friendly and accept that it takes -as we say in the US- 'two to tango'- And now--accepting all this leads to confidence- which (-paradoxically-) makes one more attractive to the opposite sex--and I found out the hard way- you will get to that place much sooner by not relying on alcohol as a 'medication'--anyway- enough from us old farts, eh? P.
    Unless, it does make you a nicer, more social person, right?

Actually, if that's the case, you probably have far bigger problems.

Just a though.

Quote Originally Posted by memorydream
    Unless, it does make you a nicer, more social person, right?

Actually, if that's the case, you probably have far bigger problems.

Just a though.
    Hey Memorydream- (fellow JSAer)-umm- no in my case booze just made me more tackless and stupid (which is some people's definition of 'social'-it was mine for too long)-- it took me forever to realize I could be charming and seductive without a chemical prop.-although pot does make me sort of more 'funny' -in a sense -P.

+ Reply to Thread