+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Life After Candy

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Life After Candy

I just woke up and I was writing until really late last night and my brain kinda melded the titles of two threads: Life After Candy

What do you all think? Is there life after candy?

What are you like when you sleep a bit too little?

Default Re: Life After Candy

Life after candy eh... depends.. I hear if you eat too many Swedish Fish it kills the tummy.."Oh god...Just kill me now!" but after an hour or so all is better for 100 more yummy gummi fishes. So sure..life after candy!

And when sleep late, its usually because I was up way to late the previous night, so my body is trying to catch up..but it always makes me cranky and dizzy for the first hour.

I need sleep or I'm just groggy and can't think. Last night I went to bed sober at a reasonable hour and it's remarkable how much sharper I feel this morning. I have not gone to bed sober in fucking years. I may have to try that again sometime.

Life after candy? What do you mean by "candy". Like booger sugar or real candy?

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

I hate sweets, so I'm no use on the candy question... as for sleeping to little, I'm one of two things when I am sleep deprived. I either get lights are on but nobody's home syndrome and a little cranky, or I get ghiddy, and delirious.... It really depends on how sleep deprived we are talking about..... yuck, I hate sugar. Candy is gross. If you ever spot me eatinga piece of chocolate, It's probably because I am going to start bleeding in a matter of hours...... that was probably TMI...........

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

There must be Life After Candy, so I'll let you know when my Candy supply runs out. (Which will probably be on the 30th Feb 3612AD!)

kellie's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    I hate sweets, so I'm no use on the candy question... as for sleeping to little, I'm one of two things when I am sleep deprived. I either get lights are on but nobody's home syndrome and a little cranky, or I get ghiddy, and delirious.... It really depends on how sleep deprived we are talking about..... yuck, I hate sugar. Candy is gross. If you ever spot me eatinga piece of chocolate, It's probably because I am going to start bleeding in a matter of hours...... that was probably TMI...........
    Thats the only time I eat chocolate too!!

Other than that, Im not so much a sweets person...except for taffy. Its my weakness.
    Oh yea, and Marzipan.

Saucy Pirate Wench

if there is life after candy i prolly won't enjoy it. i'm a sugar addict. my fave hting in the whole world, next to disney taffy, is choco covered espresso beans.
    <-- is a sugar addict.

S

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

N....O.... absolutely not...... unless you want to mutate into something wrong

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Quote Originally Posted by kellie
    Thats the only time I eat chocolate too!!

Other than that, Im not so much a sweets person...except for taffy. Its my weakness.
    Oh yea, and Marzipan.
    oooh, marzipan is yummy.... it makes me wish I didn't hate sweets........yum..........almond paste.....my favorite is the super fine with not too much confectioner's sugar kind............yum!

+ Reply to Thread