+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ever got slipped a drug against your will?

Default Ever got slipped a drug against your will?

Do you have any stories pertaining to that question, or know of anyone close to you that have?

New yrs eve ... Me and my husband went to a friends house/party to ring in the new yr.. they had some really good moonshine (no shit) For 10 bucks per quart jar.

They had lemonade, grape, strawberry and the strongest of all, the clear.. which tastes essentially like rubbing alcohol.
    I took a few swigs to taste the different flavors, with lemon being my favorite.

I kept it to a minimum, as I decided to stick with beers to keep from getting beligerant around some people I didnt trust.

We were at our neighbor ' Chuck's ' house, and some other horribly rednecks decided to join to taste the booze.

They kept pushing the clear on me and my husband. My husband was game.
    Keep in mind both of the other neighbors 'Paul Randy' and 'Kenny' have done hard time. Paul randy has several stab wounds one of which punctured his lung, and has been shot a few times as well. Kenny is just creepy... but it wasnt my house so I couldnt ask them to leave.
    My husband is a little guy, but when he drinks he can really put it away...and when he gets drunk to a certain point, he just falls asleep.

He started acting really weird!! He went over and started turning the stove on, and he handed me a rolled cigarette and told me it was a joint, something he would normally never do, because I used to smoke and its really hard for me to stay off the cigs.

Thats when I made him go home... he started talking really weird, putting words together and saying numbers and dumb shit, and started getting a little violent.
    TOTALLY UNCHARACTERISTIC!!!!
    He lost his lighter, and I'm glad because he kept trying to light a firecracker like a cigarette.
    he didnt pass out until 5:30 something in the morning, I had to baby sit him.
    this totally terrified me!!!!
    The next day he didnt remember anything.
    .................................................. ...........

Then, just a few weeks ago, 'Chuck' called us over to eat with them, he'd made all kinds of food for some event and didnt end up going.
    As we walked in, we saw Paul Randy ... it would have been rude to have just walked out, AND we have to live close to this psycho, so we didnt want to make waves, so we decided to make a plate and leave.
    Paul Randy called Kenny, who promptly came over, they kept giving each other sneaky looks. I had to help put some food in the fridge, and without thinking (I'll never ever make this mistake again) I left my beer on the counter... what I thought was in plain sight, were there was a bunch of people in the room so I didnt think anyone would make a move on it. I was wrong.
    I'd only had 3 beers (I can hold WAY more) and my husband said that I was acting OUT THERE... so he took me home.
    I dont remember anything after we had sex THE FIRST TIME.
    Thats when I went crazy.... I dont remember anything.

I told him that I demanded sex from him, and once we were in the act, I told him that I wouldnt continue if he didnt allow me to scream his name at the top of my lungs.... and I did!
    I made him pull my hair SO hard that my scalp was SO sore the next day.

I made him bite me and leave serious marks.

I peed in the floor beside the bed, and rolled up in a ball freaking out saying a bunch of weird shit...similar to what he did that night, and I wouldnt come back to bed.
    I would never do something like that on normal substances.
    On top of that, I soaked around 11 beers. I'm only about 140 lbs.
    To do that in a couple hrs time is insane for me. I can do that if I'm pacing myself ....

I scared him so bad, he didnt know what was happening to me.

Neither of us went to the hospital, but I did get checked out by a nurse the next day.

I feel like I was r-aped, even though I wasnt technically.
    I have no memories of anything that happened that night once whatever it was hit me.

My other neighbor who went to Kenny's saw a small bottle with a dropper... and when she asked him what it was, he grabbed it, and hid it getting very defensive about it, telling her she didnt need to know what it was.

I wasnt right in the head completely for about 3 days. Same with my husband.

We told Chuck, that we were drugged at his house, and he banned those people from coming back over.
    Paul Randy and Kenny used to joke about jumping in with me and my husband. I think they were trying to r-ape both of us.
    From what I can find out online, I think they used a large amount of Ketamine. and it had such a strong reaction combined with alcohol and our medications.
    Oh how I hate rednecks from Ky.

Default Re: Ever got slipped a drug against your will?

I hope you called and reported this. If he put any kind of date **** drug in your hooch you could have died/suffered serious internal damage. Go to a doctor and get yourself checked over and report them before they decide to play the same game on someone without a wife/husband to look after them. Or hell, they could have already done it to someone. Might wanna check and see just what your redneck neighbors did hard time for.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

I didnt find either of the guys listed above! But I did find something TOTALLY shocking!!!
    The first time I ever snuck out and left with people was when I was 16 and my best firend was 17, some guy she knew snuck us out... (looking back, I ask myself, what kinds of guys sneak out minors, give them drugs, and screw one of them ---not being me--- )
    The kinds that end up several yrs down the road a REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER!!!

This is yet another one of my close calls...damn.

I'm seriously nauseated!!

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Someone laced one of my cigarettes with cocaine once, and some food with LSD in another instance.

That's some crazy shit, OrganizedKhaos. I hope they get what's coming to them.

The closest I had was about three years ago. I was at a room party semi-studying with a friend for an exam we were going to have but we were also socializing and all that jazz. My friend wasn't drinking, but I was and I let the person whose room it was pick out my drinks and wasn't really watching him (yeah, I know). It was a relaxed environment and we ended up staying there for a pretty long time, but we eventually had to get a move on at dawn, so I went to my friend's room to recuperate. I started seeing weird green patterns in the air, so I layed on her bed. I stared at her and asked her what the fuck she had on her face. All I got was a funny look in reply, not that I blame her. I passed out eventually, but it was more likely because I was drinking instead of sleeping. I don't really think anything was slipped, but it's crossed my mind.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

doesn't sound like ketamine to me. sounds alot like a rufie or GHB though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alias
    That's some crazy shit, OrganizedKhaos. I hope they get what's coming to them.

The closest I had was about three years ago. I was at a room party semi-studying with a friend for an exam we were going to have but we were also socializing and all that jazz. My friend wasn't drinking, but I was and I let the person whose room it was pick out my drinks and wasn't really watching him (yeah, I know). It was a relaxed environment and we ended up staying there for a pretty long time, but we eventually had to get a move on at dawn, so I went to my friend's room to recuperate. I started seeing weird green patterns in the air, so I layed on her bed. I stared at her and asked her what the fuck she had on her face. All I got was a funny look in reply, not that I blame her. I passed out eventually, but it was more likely because I was drinking instead of sleeping. I don't really think anything was slipped, but it's crossed my mind.
    Augh, well happy you made it back to her room beforehand. I would have thrown him from a window. Really makes me see red though if the guy actually had tried to drug you.

"GHB, which produces psychedelic effects for the recreational user, has a sedating effect at higher doses."

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/0884.html

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

happened to my friend's co-worker the other day. they were drinking at a bar and the guy got a rufie. he got sick and passed out and fell down and dislocated his shoulder.

Wynden Nightshade's Avatar Zombie Killer in Training

Ketamine will put you out too...usually people will fall into a khole and not do too much moving around...sounds more like extracted dxm or mda/mdma...I've had drinks laced with plenty of stuff 10 years of tending bar. (wow that makes me sound old) some of it can be detected even weeks after you got slipped so you might be able to find out what it was.

To be perfectly honest... I dont want to get a drug test, and allow other substances that I've taken willingly to show up in addition to what may or may not be there.

That totally sucks....

Oh, the law system in this town sucks.
    Its all about who ya know, and what yer last name is... The sheriff steals peoples weed plants, then turns around and sells it back to them for double the price minus their cut.

People who visit from out of state cant believe how corrupt the justice system is in this country in particular. Its disgusting.
    Thanks for all the kind words you all have given me, its very reassuring, and supportive.

Oh, and thank you Velvet tongue, I'm so appreciative for that link, I really needed to know what was up with all that.
    It was very eye opening

If the sheriff is really doing that I'd recommend contacting the local DEA or Government office and making a report. A corrupt officer is really horrible. Make sure you do it anonymously though.

We have somewhere around 2,000 in the county... they've got bigger fish to fry.

Thanks for the concern

Senior_Diablo's Avatar in a rowboat

wow. thats crazy. good thing you two are ok...i've never been slipped a drug. must be scary..

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

nope, people I know are pretty stingy with thier dope

I agree with ya mr karl, but they share if they plan on getting down and dirty with someone

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    doesn't sound like ketamine to me. sounds alot like a rufie or GHB though.
    exactly what tought... more like GHB

These ppl are a bunch of hicks... teeth missing and what not. Ketamine would be easier to aquire in these circles. I know that "Paul Randy" gets a RX for xanax, and I'm no stranger to those....we arent *friends* but have been aquainted on several occasions.

Does GHB come in a dropper?

I looked it up on Wikipedia, and given the possible interactions to my normal meds that I take, would (in your opinion) possibly change the effects?

I've never done GHB
    or Ketamine, willingly...

I seriously appreciate every single response. The support has made the trauma easier to deal with.

xoxox

I never done ghb but I slicked just to see why do they make such face drinking it... it's sour as hell...

you still have flashbacks from ketamine and can remember some things...

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

I can't say I have ever been "Spiked" as we call it over here. And can honestly say I have no wish to be so. I avoid pharmaceuticals whenever possible. My wife finds it hard for me to take tablets even to get over a cold or flu.

If you can get thru life like that, more power to ya.... seriously!!!

+ Reply to Thread