+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boy Vomits, Charged with Battery against School Official

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Boy Vomits, Charged with Battery against School Official

I'm sorry I lost the linkeh

Jun 14, 6:28 PM (ET)

OLATHE, Kan. (AP) - A high school student who vomited on his Spanish teacher has been charged with battery against a school official. The misdemeanor charge was filed Monday against the Olathe Northwest High School student.

The 17-year-old boy was charged as a juvenile and his name was not released.

Rick Guinn, an assistant district attorney, said witnesses can corroborate that the boy intentionally vomited on teacher David Young.

If convicted, the boy likely would face probation, Guinn said. Prosecutors also are seeking an apology.

"I think a message is being sent by both the school district and the district attorney that this behavior will not be tolerated," Young said.

The student's father said his son told him he did not mean to throw up on the teacher but had been made uncontrollably ill by the stress of final exams.

The father said the district expelled his son and recommended he enroll in an alternative school in the fall.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: Boy Vomits, Charged with Battery against School Official

thats shit...,i remember throwing up many times,from hang-overs,bad "experiments",ect,ect.......good times those school years .....

Fuck, wouldn't it be nice if we could all vomit on command as this young man apparently demonstrated? But seriously folks....
    The fact that this boy is being charged with a relativley normal bodily function is beyond absurd! And these witnesses couldn't possibly asess whether or not it was actually intentional, with or without verbal accounts. And to charge him with battery?! Oh what, did the stomache acid eat away to your spineless core? To that asshole, David Young: People vomit, get over it.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

i'm sure he won't actually get "convicted"....even a half ass drunkin lawyer could win that case.....

i'f so than ,hey,at least he'll have a cool story of his school years,those are fun down the road,haha......

You'd be suprised what people can get convicted of these days. Some Judges believe in the letter of the law, not in the spirit.

Stream Of Corrption Attack!

+ Reply to Thread