+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hot News Anchors

Default Hot News Anchors

In the vein of SindelChaos' hot cartoon characters thread I thought I'd ask if anyone else finds news anchors to be hot.

As a big fan of CNN I'd say:
    Soledad Obrian, Hedi Collins, and Betty Ngwen. On the male side - Anderson Cooper and Bill Hemmer.

Incidentally there's a site that ranks news anchors.

What do you guys think?

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Default Re: Hot News Anchors

Not watching tv all that much, I can't say. One thing I do find funny, though, is the Japanese art of ranking a female newsreader according to how much they can see up her skirt or down her blouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightingale
    Not watching tv all that much, I can't say. One thing I do find funny, though, is the Japanese art of ranking a female newsreader according to how much they can see up her skirt or down her blouse.
    Really? I didn't know that.

Weblogger

Quote Originally Posted by jynxed hero
    Really? I didn't know that.
    There was a Japanese tv series a few years ago where people had to go through a series of silly tests and one cameraman was specially designated to try and get upskirt shots during the contest. He was remarkably successful with all those who were silly enough to wear a skirt.

There was a Japanese tv series a few years ago where people had to go through a series of silly tests and one cameraman was specially designated to try and get upskirt shots during the contest. He was remarkably successful with all those who were silly enough to wear a skirt.
    For such a polite and demure culture. They do some pretty weird shit.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I
    I've always been partial to Russia's Naked News

Weblogger

For such a polite and demure culture. They do some pretty weird shit.
    For such a polite and demure culture they do some wonderfully exciting shit, and are not quite so polite and demure as you may imagine. Can you splutter bukkake?

Weblogger

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    I
    I've always been partial to Russia's Naked News
    The UK has one too, I've heard.

I have heard from a friend (generally a reliable source) that there is a couple who appears at certain events (and occasionally clubs) around town dressed from head to toe in vinyl, including masks. The pair are supposedly never seen without their masks. This is only somewhat off the wall, until you know the hook... The male of the couple is actually said to be a major local news personality... I have never seen them personally, so it could just be an urban myth and the guy might be a stockboy at the IGA.

For such a polite and demure culture they do some wonderfully exciting shit, and are not quite so polite and demure as you may imagine. Can you splutter bukkake?
    My friend and I actually have had conversations about the origins of bukkake. I just wonder who came up with bukkake. Cuz it's never crossed my mind to round up a bunch of my friends and then splatter man sludge all over a girl's face. It's never even had the desire to do so alone let alone in a group of friends.

Quote Originally Posted by tinstarNightingale
    I have heard from a friend (generally a reliable source) that there is a couple who appears at certain events (and occasionally clubs) around town dressed from head to toe in vinyl, including masks. The pair are supposedly never seen without their masks. This is only somewhat off the wall, until you know the hook... The male of the couple is actually said to be a major local news personality... I have never seen them personally, so it could just be an urban myth and the guy might be a stockboy at the IGA.
    That doesn't surprise me much. The most normal people are generally the weirdest.

The naked news is supposed to be really reliable and impartial. So I've heard at least.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

way to get me all exited and then disapoint me next time specify what kind of anchor jerk

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    way to get me all exited and then disapoint me next time specify what kind of anchor jerk

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

oh shit sorry bout that it seems upon further inspction you did specyfy the type of anchor i thought the title was "hot new anchors " i didint see the lil s so i am now deebly embarrased for making an ass of myself so if you excuse me i have to get drunk so that i may make an ass of myself somewhere else

oh shit sorry bout that it seems upon further inspction you did specyfy the type of anchor i thought the title was "hot new anchors " i didint see the lil s so i am now deebly embarrased for making an ass of myself so if you excuse me i have to get drunk so that i may make an ass of myself somewhere else
    Sokay. No harm no foul.

Weblogger

My friend and I actually have had conversations about the origins of bukkake. I just wonder who came up with bukkake. Cuz it's never crossed my mind to round up a bunch of my friends and then splatter man sludge all over a girl's face. It's never even had the desire to do so alone let alone in a group of friends.
    I also look at it from a German language point of view.

Bu is said with a grimace as of something unpleasant

Kake is another word ofr scheisse / shit.

Ergo: eww, shit!

+ Reply to Thread