+ Reply to Thread

Thread: novelty toiletries.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default novelty toiletries.

I remember there being this really wicked pimp art furniture you know the kinds right?
    bitch soap/
    fag laundry detergent (looks ike the fab laundry soap box)
    etc.
    well I remember ther ebeing one I just loved but would have lsot by now called voodoo.
    I have always been a southern gal/guy whatever........with a taste for the spooky streak so I was wondering does anyone know if that fake brand even exists anymore?

or do you guys like to decorate with goofy stuff like this too?
    I was gonna do my whole bathroom gothed out. had these cute jolly roger vinyl shower curtains and was gonna get some devil duckies and etc. etc./I still decorate with dead roses though. very pretty. I have a bunch of the petals of one in a martini glass and a cordial shotglass with the rest of the two dozn protruding out of these two bottles I painted over with naked women. hot! lol

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Default Re: novelty toiletries.

My bathroom is done in a "The Nightmare Before Christmas" theme. My brother got me a HUGE set of shit for a birthday, a few years back. And I hate when people come over to use MY bathroom.

On a slightly related note..my own mother got me a penis shaped , soap on a rope, for my "getting out of jail party". Ain't she a peach !!

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

hahahahah you have the coolest mom ever

how cute. my dad gave me an anal plug for my 21st birthday and a lolipop shaped like a cock......(this was back in my "experimenting" phase)

had to go down to the pub and get a pint of guiness and a shot of jag. on my own.

but yeh. nightmare before christmas? cute i wanted to originally redo my own person room with a modern b-52's feel to it. lol it was gonna be pimp...veyr minimal with tons of visual points.....

over sized harem bed....connected to a display case of red and pink and ornage fondue black light wigs....copies of the b-52 albums framed and mounted on the walls...and a coffee table with pink red and orange b-52 model airplanes attatche dto it along with red and black checkered flooring and white laquered walls with glitter all abound. lol I was soooooooo gay when i was a drag queen! lol

errrr meant bufonte or beehive wigs....not fondue. lol wouldnt it be cool if they made fondue wigs though? lol

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    errrr meant bufonte or beehive wigs....not fondue. lol wouldnt it be cool if they made fondue wigs though? lol
    Yeah but they would really start to smell after a bit LOL

+ Reply to Thread