+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Just wanted to introduce myself. Anders Manga here... I'm a solo artist in the genre some call darkwave. Would love to get to know all of you... I know Jennifer of "The Nuns" fairly well... I invited Forrest and Amelia to my suite party in Vegas but they never showed ;-( ...I don't blame them... I guess I am a bit creepy ;-)
    Anyway, I would love feedback from you on my newest music video... shot on a $0 budget but with lots of talented friends contributing time.
    I'll post the URL if Forrest let's me... did I tell ya how much I love you guys?
    Thanks

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Re: Introduction

Greetingz

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

Welcome to the sex hounds of BlueBlood...*winx*...look forward to getting to know ya....

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

.................... Amelia and Forrest never come to my parties either..... probably because I don't invite them....... but it's cool I guess........... anyways welcome to blueblood

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

I'd love to check out the video. you could PM the link. or email it.

irisisbleeding@hotmail.com

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

har har! welcome!
    fresh meat for the grinder
    *(is quoting starship troopers, dont hit me)

hihi

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Hey there and welcome. It is no secret that I adore Jennifer. Which party was yours in Vegas? I'm not thinking of it right now, but Vegas trips are always a whirlwind like that, especially around the new year, and there are always things where I'm like drat I wanted to go to that later.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Hey there and welcome. It is no secret that I adore Jennifer. Which party was yours in Vegas? I'm not thinking of it right now, but Vegas trips are always a whirlwind like that, especially around the new year, and there are always things where I'm like drat I wanted to go to that later.
    There were a number of parties that had been shut down by security by the time we got there as well, so I'm not sure if that was an issue.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Folks who want to check out the video can click here and you'll be able to post videos and such yourself as soon as you reach 25 posts. So only 12 to go

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

interesting video..........interesting song ,too...........pretty cool.........

and your little dog too

welcome

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anders Manga
    Just wanted to introduce myself. Anders Manga here... I'm a solo artist in the genre some call darkwave. Would love to get to know all of you... I know Jennifer of "The Nuns" fairly well... I invited Forrest and Amelia to my suite party in Vegas but they never showed ;-( ...I don't blame them... I guess I am a bit creepy ;-)
    Anyway, I would love feedback from you on my newest music video... shot on a $0 budget but with lots of talented friends contributing time.
    I'll post the URL if Forrest let's me... did I tell ya how much I love you guys?
    Thanks
    What happened to that website? The Nuns website? Did you take it down?

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Aw!! I adore you too Amelia!

Security was probably the case, they shut us down around 3... it was the AEBN party. I'm the marketing director there by day.
    Thanks for posting the video!
    Jennifer... i have no idea what happened to the website. It just never got updated and I've been so damn busy. I linked your site on my new one though. Love getting the pics in my e-mail... keep 'em coming girl... and I'm definitely buying your DVD today.

+ Reply to Thread