+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello all .

Mother Superior

Default Hello all .

I am new to the forum but very familiar with Blue Blood magazine. The Occult has always been a major part of my life and I gravitate toward like minded individuals. I also do Meditation & Reiki . I am always in search of a message board with no holds barred and no bullshit, we will see if this is the one. Two thousand forty six down, infinity to go.

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Default Re: Hello all .

Well it certainly is nice to meet you. I have been looking into Hoodoo these days as well as occult Christian magic of the 18th century through today. I look forward to you points of view and contributions in posts.

Mother Superior

Thank you, nice meeting you as well. Theology can be very interesting, If you have an open mind. You'd be amazed at where I have reaped knowledge, you just never know.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Hi and welcome. i've been studying religions and the occult fer the last 10 years... still haven't found one i like...
    K

Hi, nice to meet you.

Mother Superior

Hi K and BrightStar, nice meeting you as well.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

welcome aboard

Absinth_minded's Avatar Junior Member

Hello there.

Seems to be a bunch of occult scholars here. Any of you guys interested in sharing whatever knowledge you have in the area, feel free to write to me. I'm always eager to know more.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    I am new to the forum but very familiar with Blue Blood magazine. The Occult has always been a major part of my life and I gravitate toward like minded individuals. I also do Meditation & Reiki . I am always in search of a message board with no holds barred and no bullshit, we will see if this is the one. Two thousand forty six down, infinity to go.
    Welcome to the Blue Blood boards Mirren!

I do recommend reading the FAQ if you have any questions about what holds might be barred. We like people to be able to talk about whatever they want here, so mostly the rules are put nudity in the erotica forum and not the general one and put promo stuff in the announcements forum and not the main forum or the erotica one. That stuff is all fine to post, just keep it organized.

If ya post something in the appropriate forum, be prepared to debate it intelligently would be the easiest rule of thumb. From reading your profile, you are more than up to that!

You will find A LOT of people interested in alternate paths of both spiritual types and other sorts here.

I am so so so glad that people from our community in print are finding us on the web now

Mother Superior

Hi KilLAtomiK, Absinth_minded and AmeliaG I did take time to read the forum rules and things, I won't be posting nude pics :P , there's no problem there.. hehe. I have had twisted experiences on message boards but I have come to accept the fact we don't all think alike, we never will. That's what makes us unique. As you stated, you have to be prepared to back a statement with an intelligent and well informed response especially If it goes opposite of the consensus.

Histrionica's Avatar Hardhearted Hellion

Thanks for the warm welcome Mirren, and right back atcha.

~Histrionica~

+ Reply to Thread