+ Reply to Thread

Thread: yay! im all excited!

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default yay! im all excited!

my bff is gonna be taking some photos of me in this really pretty dress i have.
    it's a china dress with slits down both sides and im gonna top it with a burgundy gold coined belly dancing scarf that im gonna wear as kind of a shawlto cover my big ass tats and maybe goth it a bit with my clunky platform buckle boots and some fishnet glovettes i have too. we may do some other outfits too but dunno yet.

right now it's a plan, we're gonna figure out where and when when we get a chance to do so, i kinda can't at the moment cus im taking care of my mom and stuff.

we were hoping some time next week cus she has spring break trhen but meh, it doesnt look like its gonna happen next week.

it should be a hoot! i've been itching to have some new pictures taken lately.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Default Re: yay! im all excited!

sweet.

yeah it is. she's pretty good with a camera too. there was a coffee shop out in tempe that actually wanted to buy one of her pieces she did a few months back but they wanted to lowball her on her asking price and i've had the pleasure of remixing one of her pics she did of herslef frenching a mirror....it was hot.

figured i'd show off the dress and stuff im gonna wear for it. it's a black and red costume china dress. very pretty. it laces up in the back nice and tight too. and i'm gonna be wearing the red belly dancer scarf over my shoulders as a shawl which will cove rup my huge ass tattoos on my arms-the anchor on my left and dragon on my right- and those boots are my favorite! all those buckles and straps oh and those little black thingys next to it are my fishnet glovettes

havent picked out a decent set of hosiery yet for it. im thinking probably somehting thigh high cus well, im pretty white and i dont wanna look two toned in it.

and ofcourse i wont be stuffing either. i dont have any cutlets or breast forms and feel kinda weird about wearing em anyway plus im kinda pigeon chested so it should be okay.

i look really good in the dress anyway

also working on kind of a gothy clown girl costume too. lots of pink and black in it.

sorry if the pictures a bit big.

Nos's Avatar Senior Member

I have those boots!

Xo

Looks amazing!

arent they just awesome?

i wear em with all my costumes except naruto and freddy.

i saw this gorgeous pair on a boot site i have bookmarked that are like kind of a fuschia/magenta color so yummy but they're like four inche heels and with my ass being rather bubble shaped now i could just imagine it would be a coffee table in those things lol

toxicat's Avatar catty member

Nice! And sartorial excitement is always inspiring.

oh it is. and i found a really cute way of doing my hair too cus ive been kinda insecure about the front area.

so I've started doing it in one of those mod wraps across the crown so it drapes the hair back and up behind it. it looks really good on me.

i was kinda getting before day jitters cus well, im like a size 12 and flat chested so was kinda nervous about wearing the dress and stuff but im over it now.

i've worn sexy outfits like this before at my size and looked great in them so this should be no problem.

also found a sparkly pair of opaque tights which is yay to me cus that means i dont have to take an hour to shave my legs lol (i have long legs)

anyways, thought i'd try some eye makeup before the shoot and took a pic of it.
    I know i ned to work on my eyebrows. i had them really thin and the looked nice but i added on too much.

it looks a little uneven cus i was using a triangle sponge on the shadow and dint finish it wiht a brush but this is just a test anyway.

+ Reply to Thread