+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did you watch the last season of The Apprentice?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Did you watch the last season of The Apprentice?

Usually I avoid reality shows, but I kind of like the way The Apprentice presented the sort of people-running-things-as-rockstars perspective. What did you think of the last season of The Apprentice? Planning on watching the new season?

MidniteCliche's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Did you watch the last season of The Apprentice?

I certainly did!!! We were hooked. It's great and I hate Omarosa, as does the world. She's a compulsive liar (the whole N**** thing) and a whining kiss-ass...."ouch! My head, I can't work...boo-hoo"
    I was leaning more towards Kwame over Bill, but still an alright choice. But of all the people, I am more into Mr. Trump's girlfriend....I'll take her life any day. She must work so hard for all those trinkets
    I'm am totally going to watch next season. It was a good idea for a reality show...the others suck.

devilmutt's Avatar Senior Member

i've never watched it

Quote Originally Posted by MidniteCliche
    I certainly did!!! We were hooked. It's great and I hate Omarosa, as does the world. She's a compulsive liar (the whole N**** thing) and a whining kiss-ass...."ouch! My head, I can't work...boo-hoo"
    I was leaning more towards Kwame over Bill, but still an alright choice. But of all the people, I am more into Mr. Trump's girlfriend....I'll take her life any day. She must work so hard for all those trinkets
    I'm am totally going to watch next season. It was a good idea for a reality show...the others suck.
    Omarossa struck me as kind of prickley, but some of the other chicks seemed sort of fakey nice, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt in the early episodes. But she totally choked when it was her turn to lead. If she had that much attitude, but she was really super good, I might have felt differently, but she didn't have the skills to back it up. Then, when she fucked up the simplest tasks, and lied about them . . . well, she just sucks and I can't believe she has gotten any work since. The only thing I would ever hire her for is to sit in the dunk tank at a charity fair.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I'm ashamed to say yes I did...for a reality show it was damned entertaining. I was really impressed with the way Trump gave out his advice and the general atmosphere of competition and ideas...hopefully this next season is as entertaining.

HelenaHotpants's Avatar Exception, not the rule

I had never ever in my entire life watched a reality show until The Apprentice. It sucked me like nothing before. I LOVED Troy and I was so pissed when he got fired. And yes, fellow Omarosa hated here. At least she gave plenty to talk about Friday mornings!

Quote Originally Posted by HelenaHotpants
    I had never ever in my entire life watched a reality show until The Apprentice. It sucked me like nothing before. I LOVED Troy and I was so pissed when he got fired. And yes, fellow Omarosa hated here. At least she gave plenty to talk about Friday mornings!
    Not that the finalists were not impressive, but Troy would totally have been my pick too.

and your little dog too

I thought the finalists were boring with nothing special to offer. Kwame was too much of a wimp to tell that lying bitch Omarrosa where to get off. I hated her. Amy looked great until she let her pussy get in the way of winning. I thought Trump was sexist to put that all on her. I hated Nick and thought he was one of the worst. I would have hired Sam before that zero.

+ Reply to Thread