+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tonight Superna with Jerry Cantrell and Club Vodka, main stage- knitting factory

Superna's Avatar Senior Member

Default Tonight Superna with Jerry Cantrell and Club Vodka, main stage- knitting factory

Hey friends and fans. We have a very special show Tonight August 26 right down the street at The Knitting Factory (7021 Hollywood blvd.) We will be performing at 11:30 on the main stage opening for the headline act The Big Ball Stars featuring members form ACDC, Guns and Roses, Motley Crue, Ratt, Alice Cooper and The Vince Neil Band, with Jerry Cantrell. We plan on having a pre and after party here at my place on Las Palmas. We can walk to the show from here. There is parking nearby and also at the club as well. I still have some FREE tickets to give away for anyone who wants to go (especially Forrest and Amelia.) This is our biggest show here so far so we need your support. This show is put on by Club Vodka (www.clubvodka.com) This show is 18 and up so bring the youngsters!
    Come party with us on the big stage and our first big show here in Hollywood! Thanks! - Superna

[IMG]http://*******-341.vo.llnwd.net/01077/14/37/1077037341_l.jpg[/IMG]

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Tonight Superna with Jerry Cantrell and Club Vodka, main stage- knitting factory

Fuck, I see this now. I've been hibernating this week for some reason. Did Forrest go? I bet you rocked it!

+ Reply to Thread