+ Reply to Thread

Thread: why men are like buses

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

Default why men are like buses

you wait for ages then four come along at once thats right 4!!! stupid and no im not a hoar so i would not consider to see more than one to make matters worse they share the same names to illustrate my point lets call them adam 1 and 2 and craig 1 and 2 so im damn confused when it comes to texting grrrr ok so
    adam 1-just a statistic and confuses me in text for other under same name he reminds me of an ex who i was and am still convinced is gay
    craig 1-again not interested in this one but he seems to think that im seeing him and has told everyone in a local town that i am
    adam 2-mr nice guy met him on the weekend
    craig 2-a friend was trying to set me up with him last night hes got the looks and has invited me to a gig on saturday couldnt tell my friend that i was seeing adam (2) because im not sure that i am
    why are choices so hard to make someone make them for me cause i always make the wrong one and act like a total bitch!!!!!!!!!!!

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: why men are like buses

Honey, take em all!!!! Keep them all on the back burner... You don't have to make a choice, just do a bit of juggling. Just don't tell them about the others...

Just casually see them all, you don't have to sleep with all of them. Just make your decision later after you get to know them all a little better. You are not married, it's OK to date.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

Default Re: why men are like buses

Yeah I aggree with that but girls can be frustrating for us guys too not all of us are complete assholes...just a smidgen.....and never let your friends set you up...it's funny that's when you realize not even your friends actually know you they just know themselves and how you fit into the equation and how they think so and so makes thier equation more comfy fuck frienmds too!!! hehehe yeah bad as cprb....

+ Reply to Thread