+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blue Blood T-Shirt!

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

Default Blue Blood T-Shirt!

I got mine today. Did anyone else get theirs yet? This thing kicks ass. This day just keeps getting better, & better. I couldn't wait to wear it I already put it on. I just wish I had a camera so I could show everyone.

Amelia G & Forrest Black THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Default Re: Blue Blood T-Shirt!

nope. **

I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT!!! Here are some really crappy pics I took. My bf decided he was going to go take a shower and not take pics of me so I had to do it myself. I accidentally ordered it a size too big, but oh well. I can fix it somehow.

chaosfeary's Avatar Senior Member

Very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by SindelChaos
    I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT!!! Here are some really crappy pics I took. My bf decided he was going to go take a shower and not take pics of me so I had to do it myself. I accidentally ordered it a size too big, but oh well. I can fix it somehow.

U iz sooooo beautifall

Quote Originally Posted by Camby Savelle
    U iz sooooo beautifall

nu uh.... Sweet of you too say though.

the_plague's Avatar Satanic Guitar

i'm glad you decided to stick around....your fucking HOT.

chaosfeary's Avatar Senior Member

A+++ for modesty too. Com'on, accept it, you're beautiful. Is it so hard? *grin*

kshearsedriver's Avatar resident nut

Sindel face it sweetie you're a full on hottie. oh yeah the shirt is cool too.

Thanks *blushes*

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

I cant wait to get that shirt. also, Ive got good things to say about the model. Shes a bit prettier than most of the professional types floating around, but thats just prefferance.

*Drools at the pics of SindelChaos. *

Brightstar, stop doing that all the time, youll dehydrate. Or start receiving restraining orders.

Skavian's Avatar Member

What in the great vomitous fuck?

BrightStar, human communication is a tool that elevates us (in theory) above the basest lingual levels of other animals. Nuanced and full of depth, it can convey a great deal of emotion or thought. What you have done, in effect, is taken a shit all over it. But then you weren't done. You decided to smear it with little grotesque animations, take a shit on those, and you're content to run amok like a retard at the FunZone. Choke on some multi-colored balls in that baby trap they call the ball pit and I'll say humanity just scored a big one in the genetic race.

Everyone else, we're on the train full-speed for evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis
    Brightstar, stop doing that all the time, youll dehydrate. Or start receiving restraining orders.
    It's an expression.

Quote Originally Posted by Skavian

BrightStar, human communication is a tool that elevates us (in theory) above the basest lingual levels of other animals. Nuanced and full of depth, it can convey a great deal of emotion or thought. What you have done, in effect, is taken a shit all over it. But then you weren't done. You decided to smear it with little grotesque animations, take a shit on those, and you're content to run amok like a retard at the FunZone. Choke on some multi-colored balls in that baby trap they call the ball pit and I'll say humanity just scored a big one in the genetic race.

Was that really worth typing up?

It took him like one minute. It was worth it for me.

I sense either complete hilarity or calamity coming soon. All with the start of one man.

Skavian's Avatar Member

I have a rare form of Tourette's. It's aggravated by sycophants, and comes out of my fingers instead of my mouth.

you sense correctly there love, Garett is a fucking atom bomb, and the internet is his Hiroshima. I suppose Im like George W Bush, because I have a hard-on for war and went through all the trouble of deploying him.

I have a rare form of Tourette's. It's aggravated by sycophants, and comes out of my fingers instead of my mouth.
    It's okay, I have a not so scarce form of "Ican'tspellschit". It's aggrivated by my willingness to attempt concocting contributions to threads.

Weve all got that one, Camby. Human error rules.

Skavian's Avatar Member

It is human to err. Or some shit like that. I'll look for a better trite quote later.

Either way, Sindel is quite lovely in her new shirt.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by kshearsedriver
    Sindel face it sweetie you're a full on hottie. oh yeah the shirt is cool too.
    fully agree on all counts

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Bit harsh on the kid...

Trying to be oh so slick with the vocabulary is just as bad, more so when it's so forced like the insult/joke/whatever above. What's said and the honesty in which it's said has much more value. At least that's been the case here.

Brightstar may not have the highest grasp of the english vocabulary but at least one knows where it's coming from. Sure it can be a little annoying but at least it's honest.

The lack of cheap shots like the above are one of the key things that make this place so interesting and alive. It's just mean for the sake of being mean...nothing more. That's utterly worthless.

He actually talks like that.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

He actually talks like that.
    After reading the bit just now about him designing RPG's as a hobby I assumed that much.

Hes quite good at it. Seriously. I can send you a copy of some of his stuff.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Hes quite good at it. Seriously. I can send you a copy of some of his stuff.
    I don't doubt it. Honest. Anyone who does it as a hobby has to be...it's one of those hobbies that you can't really do casually. You really have to be into it and know your stuff. Best RPG's I ever played were usually ones with redone rules...kinda like how mods make so many PC games better and more addictive.

Skavian's Avatar Member

I think I'll avoid tossing between trying to explain how I'm actually a nice person, though I can be mean sometimes (since that sort of action just gets no play), and just get to the meat of the issue: I'm petty like that. The guy just annoys me. Maybe there is a human being under there that I can get along with, though more than likely I'll want to sit out trying to find it. Regardless, yes, I am fairly serious about the whole RPG thing as a hobby. It's a creative outlet that I relish. I have a rewritten version of White Wolf's Werewolf that I feel is playable (though I'm currently revising it to add more depth to it) and I am corresponding with an author by the name of Scott Westerfeld to see if I can score the leeway to write an RPG for his sci-fi series established in The Risen Empire. A nerd is me, I suppose. Anyways, I'm just a vitriolic bastard most of the time. It's a thing.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I think I'll avoid tossing between trying to explain how I'm actually a nice person, though I can be mean sometimes (since that sort of action just gets no play), and just get to the meat of the issue: I'm petty like that. The guy just annoys me. Maybe there is a human being under there that I can get along with, though more than likely I'll want to sit out trying to find it.
    I can totally respect and understand that...feel the same way to be honest. I guess I'm just so use to him I sorta pitty him at this point...feels like any directed insult to him is like kicking a beat dog in the teeth for fun.

Regardless, yes, I am fairly serious about the whole RPG thing as a hobby. It's a creative outlet that I relish. I have a rewritten version of White Wolf's Werewolf that I feel is playable (though I'm currently revising it to add more depth to it) and I am corresponding with an author by the name of Scott Westerfeld to see if I can score the leeway to write an RPG for his sci-fi series established in The Risen Empire. A nerd is me, I suppose. Anyways, I'm just a vitriolic bastard most of the time. It's a thing.
    Nearly all here are Nerds in some way...and you'll find quite a few RPG junkies around here. Mainly of the pen and paper set at that. It's always good to have people who have an interesting hobby around...keeps things fun.

Good luck with getting that project off the ground...not too familiar with it (not a big sci-fi reader) but If you're as good as Ellis has been saying...then it should be worthwhile.

What was so broken about White Wolf's Werewolf anyhow? I'm not familiar with it at all mainly cause I was never big on Werewolves but I am interested in hearing how you made it playable.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by SindelChaos

Cool! It looks very nice on you!
    Thanks for posting pictures and stuff!

+ Reply to Thread