+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's the most memorable moment in your life?

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default What's the most memorable moment in your life?

Since it's quiet around here tonight...

What moment stands out in your mind so well that you can remember what you were wearing (or not wearing) where you were, who you were with...yadda yadda

Mine would have to be when I found out I was pregnant...I was in a Wal-mart in Nevada and and I found out in the bathroom...so I called my mom back in Oregon, she thought I was lying and hung up...but I remember thinking it was so weird to see Jack Daniels on the shelf in Wal-mart....

anyone else?

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: What's the most memorable moment in your life?

were you taking the pregnancy test in a Wal-Mart bathroom cause you were so anxious to see the results?

most memorable moment in my life: the feeling i had when started peaking on acid for the first time. i just cant think of anything to top that at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by drewblood
    were you taking the pregnancy test in a Wal-Mart bathroom cause you were so anxious to see the results?

most memorable moment in my life: the feeling i had when started peaking on acid for the first time. i just cant think of anything to top that at the moment.
    lol no, see I lived in Death Valley at the time, and all of the roads were flooded out, so it took us two and a half hours just to get into Nevada to the nearest store (happened to be Wal-mart) and since we only got out there once every two weeks, I wanted to know so I could buy prenatals and schtuff

first acid trip...thats a good one

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Wiring generators for a morgue after 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Wiring generators for a morgue after 9/11
    ewww, thats no fun

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

And the "Biggest Understatement Since the Begining of Motherfucking Time" award goes to...

i live the life of memento. must take polaroids everyday and write my name in my underwear and hope its mine the next day..hehe j/k

think my most memorable is when i moved from my mom and she started crying cause i was leaving... it was sad day but shes my hero!

The most memoeable moment i can think of at this time is the time I got T-boned in my truck by a lady going about 65 mph in a 45.

The split second as I saw her impact my car felt like it lasted an eternity, and now it always takes me 20 mins to make another left turn.

Well i guess my dream as a nascar driver is shattered(hehe)

Lesse.....

I remember getting my tattoo, having my jeans exposing my ass while the guy worked on it. The smell there was very clean, and I can remember the pain pretty well. After that, I got into my friend's car and almost died because an 18-wheeler wouldn't stop coming towards us. So my friend had to swerve, and my new tattoo smacked the passenger door.

Quote Originally Posted by Taekkan
    The most memoeable moment i can think of at this time is the time I got T-boned in my truck by a lady going about 65 mph in a 45.

The split second as I saw her impact my car felt like it lasted an eternity, and now it always takes me 20 mins to make another left turn.

Well i guess my dream as a nascar driver is shattered(hehe)
    my brakes went out once and I rear ended a tow truck, I was doing like 50...the cd in my discman shattered. when I opened it up the cd looked normal except a ton of little lines in it....i had a collapsed lung and a fractured collarbone from the seatbelt.wasn't pretty...but definatley memorable

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Pulling the trigger of my 1911 Colt .45 for the first time, Starting my obsession with firearms.

Umbilical Lotus's Avatar Pregnant with Atrocities

While I remember a lot of stuff, the unfortunate crazy-chemicals floating around my brain have sort of leached all the meaning out of it. I can remember what I did, and what was around me, but not what I was feeling or what I thought.

Still: the first time I did coke. I actually finished a fucking painting.

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

so i was in a relationship with this young woman. her previous partner was known to be abusive, so i liked to imagine i was a change of pace.

i took her to a party for users of the local multiline chat bbs. the guy throwing the party took me aside during the evening and said "you must be doing her a lot of good; this is the happiest i've ever seen her."

yay!

---

either that, or the time i woke up one and a housemate's remarkably-endowed GF was sitting on my beside table. naked from the waist up. either she was tripping, or i was.

evilassmaster's Avatar Exiled
    Brunswick, Maine... the other white bread

memorable...
    well, for us one-timers out there, I guess the answer would be waking up with someone in your arms for the first time... aside from that, knife-fights and killing large animals for the first time wasn't very interesting.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Tuesday night was pretty damn wonderful... Hard to top Tuesday night with gorgeous boyfriend... I would have to say, Tuesday night, a few nights ago that is... Sigh.. God I love being in love...

Belladonna's Avatar Senior Member

waking up to the phone and having my husband tell me my grandfather had died.i didn't believe it at first. than i was so shocked i couldn't really cry.

Zombie_Fatale's Avatar Senior Member

the most memorable was my trip to Northern Marianas islands (Saipan),
    but now that my best friend - my Dad - had gone - all these years seem so memorable...

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

Could be that one damned amazing night I had with Jade, once. Funny thing is, though it's the most memorable, I dion't remember all of it. But the parts I remember are so vivid they're almost flashbacks.

I can't remember why we were in her spare room rather than her bedroom. I don't remember which day it was, and I can't remember what I had eaten that day.

But I remember she was wearing a Cradle of Filth (bleagh) tee, and I in my favourite. I remember all her clothes, I remember the soft blanket we lay on. I remember her kisses and the warmth of my fingers on her skin. The feeling of her softness and her beautiful pallor.

Yeah, that was... the night. It was the high point of the relationship, to be honest, that one time when I knew for sure she was in love with me- at least for a little while...
    I wish I had more good memories about that relationship....

Meeting the ideal woman. I cannot be with her, but knowing that she exists makes life worth living, in an odd way.

Howrangi's Avatar So how old are you again?

Most memorable day for me was seeing other soldiers from different countries go to attention when we were transporting our fallen guys to the C-17. The same guys just the day before who were obnoxious and pricks. but that hit me the hardest. the respect they gave while we were coming thru the gates.

RobLongshot's Avatar Smut Peddler

probably either the night i met Keiko, the night i proposed to keiko, our first time at disneyland... or the night my dad died.

+ Reply to Thread