+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what do you guys think of this

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Default what do you guys think of this

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/202336 for those of you unfamiliar with newgrounds just click the link that says "watch this movie"

Default Re: what do you guys think of this

Learn all you want to about it. It will never change. This country is ful of idiots. Hopefully the people of this country will samrten up and figure out wtf is really going on with EVERYTHING, and qwit trusting big brother. Yes they might have done some fucked up shit with there votes. There still re counting and recounting the votes here and getting a number every different time. But the fact of the matter is that there fucking us more ways then 1. The more i get involved with politics the more i hate the goverment. In the 1800's when the contitution of the U.S. was made it was designed so that if the people arn't happy with the goverment they will overthrow it.
    If the vote is right. then we live in a christian nation of idiots. Me being one who dosen;t beleve in god I fell singled out qwite often. I especally hate those that still do wtf ever they wonnt despite hell cuz all they haft to do is ask for forgiveness and go to heaven. rediculous. To bad there isn't a country of satanist ide fit right in.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

i bet most ,or all ,of thats true ,he's been doin' some shady ass shit since the last election ,why the fuck hasn't somebody investegated?

and i was at the coffee shop talkin' and we came to the thought why hadn't someone tried to assasinate bush ,not that i think it's the right thing to do ,but i think theres more people that hate him than any other pres. ...ever!

it's just kinda funny with the more (way,way,way more) hardcore bush-haters someone hasn't just killed (or tried to)kill the basterd.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    i bet most ,or all ,of thats true ,he's been doin' some shady ass shit since the last election ,why the fuck hasn't somebody investegated?

and i was at the coffee shop talkin' and we came to the thought why hadn't someone tried to assasinate bush ,not that i think it's the right thing to do ,but i think theres more people that hate him than any other pres. ...ever!

it's just kinda funny with the more (way,way,way more) hardcore bush-haters someone hasn't just killed (or tried to)kill the basterd.
    It all depends on who is in control........... considering the Republicans control every branch of the federal government. There will never be an investigation.

However if Bush does something so fucked up that his own party gets even more pissed at him. I wouldn't be surprised if some Republicans either leave the party or join the Democrats in an attempt to impeach Bush. But would you really want Cheney in charge? Also if a radical Bush hater assassinated him. That would be a clusterfuck of epic proportions. Because once again you'd have Cheney in charge (publicly this time). Right now, yes Bush is a fucking moron, but there a lot worse options out there.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Quote Originally Posted by hewhoisagod
    It all depends on who is in control........... considering the Republicans control every branch of the federal government. There will never be an investigation.

However if Bush does something so fucked up that his own party gets even more pissed at him. I wouldn't be surprised if some Republicans either leave the party or join the Democrats in an attempt to impeach Bush. But would you really want Cheney in charge? Also if a radical Bush hater assassinated him. That would be a clusterfuck of epic proportions. Because once again you'd have Cheney in charge (publicly this time). Right now, yes Bush is a fucking moron, but there a lot worse options out there.
    ahhh...much more clear now ,thanks

could there still be privite investigationsi know the few that may of tried were probally shut down quick but still ,we got info on area 51 right? why not the damn president...

it just seems so damn wierd to me.

and yea i think chaney on the oval would be just as fuckin' bad as bush if not worse,man

+ Reply to Thread