+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Now this has to suck

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Now this has to suck

It's well known that China pretty much hates the internet but it seems they "do it for the kids". Where have we heard THAT one before?

Here is the article

Who knew cooky communists and religious fundementalists had so much in common?

Best part..."China also tries to dictate the types of computer games people can play to limit the amount of violence people are exposed to."

Yeah cause video games are much more harmful to a child than oh say government stormtroopers running over people in tanks.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: Now this has to suck

oh man, have you seen the new music video from what's that fucking band called? Yellowcard... that's it.. anyways at the end of the video the lead singer steps out into the street as the lone protestor standing in front of the tanks driving through tienamen square. It was the most pretentious fucking thing I've ever seen in my life.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    oh man, have you seen the new music video from what's that fucking band called? Yellowcard... that's it.. anyways at the end of the video the lead singer steps out into the street as the lone protestor standing in front of the tanks driving through tienamen square. It was the most pretentious fucking thing I've ever seen in my life.
    You serious? That's in such poor taste. I didn't like them cause well..their music is fucking horrid...but making a video like that just makes them worse. If you're gonna do that why no replace MLK with ones self during the "I have a dream speetch"? Some events you leave untouched...even if you are trying to pay respect to them. The lone many standing in front of the chinese tank is one of them...seeing that as a kid as it happened really leaves a mark...last thing I need to see is some shitty band fucking it all up.

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    anyways at the end of the video the lead singer steps out into the street as the lone protestor standing in front of the tanks driving through tienamen square.

thats so so lame.....I'm hoping the tank rolled over the cunt and squished him into a juicy pulp rendering the band useless henceforth....

Bizarre Star's Avatar Member

I have to agree thats so tottaly wrong on many levels.

+ Reply to Thread