+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marquis de sade

Default Marquis de sade

Hi, read an old post on the marquis. Twas great to know there are other devotees out there. I have been an avid reader of some of his works and do have a healthy attitude towards some of his likes??/ philosophies.
    if there are other fans out there, drop me a line. Btw am in the UK.
    have a great day
    Buzzard

Default Re: Marquis de sade

Hi Buzzard, well its nice to see someone who enjoys the lifestyle promoted by DeSade, I myself have a liking for what he preaches, but I am yet to find any of his works to read, have briefly read a bit about him.

May be you could point me in the right direction as to where I can obtain his works....I too am in the UK...

love & Dark kisses

Adari Moon

XxX

Adari,
    So u are a fan of debaunchery as I am. I just seem to be insatiable. I finished Juliette, and am about to start the "Mystified Margistrate". I buy my books from waterstones, under the erotic section, but they are usually out of stock, there is also an online service for rare books they advise you to use, but you end up paying through the nose as I did.
    Start with 120 days of sodomy, though, interesting read.
    Whereabouts in the gool cold uk?
    Licks
    Buzzard

Thanks Buzzard ~ gives you big kiss ~

I will go see and try to get that book, I live in Surrey......posh I know but I'm a London Born and Breed girl......can take the girl from LOndon, but not the London from the girl.....funny how posh people react to me.....I look all sweet and innocent til a speak, they see the tongue piercing, then the tattoos and then the books I read........I LOVE TO SHOCK

dark kisses

Adari Moon

XxX

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

i dont know a god damn thing about this chump so who is he and why was he so great

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    i dont know a god damn thing about this chump so who is he and why was he so great
    He was a french libertine with a lot of interesting insight into the human condition. The term "sadism" ie sadism and masockism ie s and m comes from his name. He's worth a read. I question his proclivity towards **********, necrophilia, and bestiality however. It becomes hard, at times, to separate Sade from artistic license he took in his fiction.

OEC

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

give him a break. he did time in the Bastille.
    "Never was I such a misanthrope as since I have returned into the midst of men; and if in their eyes I now have the look of a stranger, they may be very sure they produce the same effect upon me."
    - DAF de Sade

i love the movie quills, that's as close as i've come to reading his work though.

i also think kate winslet is the most attractive actress in hollywood

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

Quote Originally Posted by richardpotter
    i love the movie quills, that's as close as i've come to reading his work though.
    PM me and i'll send you the text of Justine.

+ Reply to Thread