+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whats your Alcohoroscope

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Whats your Alcohoroscope

Whats your Alcohoroscope?

Just copy and paste your celeb. drinking pals here:

Hillary Clinton, Leonardo DiCaprio, Bill Gates, Demi Moore, Jenny McCarthy, Tara Reid, P. Diddy, and Owen Wilson.

badkittyamy's Avatar Crazy Art Kitten

Default Re: Whats your Alcohoroscope

Orlando Bloom, Kate Moss, Jude Law. Marilyn Manson, Dolly Parton, Howard Stern, Kirstie Alley, and Rush Limbaugh.

An eclectic mix, just like I like it

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

fuck that ,i can't even paste it ,i puke,it even has the "bush" word in it,that wouldn't be drinkin' that be a mass murder.........by me............

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    Hillary Clinton, Leonardo DiCaprio, Bill Gates, Demi Moore, Jenny McCarthy, Tara Reid, P. Diddy, and Owen Wilson.
    sup fellow scorpio

David Bowie and Annie Lennox, not to mention Elvis.
    You are the true rock star.Orlando Bloom, Kate Moss, Jude Law. Marilyn Manson, Dolly Parton, Howard Stern, Kirstie Alley, and Rush Limbaugh.

Paris Hilton, Jennifer Aniston, Ellen DeGeneres, Dr. Dre, Ashton Kutcher, Christina Ricci, Justin Timberlake, and Elijah Wood.

I think Frodo and I would get along famously.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Mine couldn't BE more wrong in every aspect. It missed me by a mile.

Edward Norton, Bill Clinton, Madonna, Debra Messing, Martha Stewart, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Christian Slater, and Fred Durst.

WTF Fred Durst. But heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Edward Norton and Christian Slater.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by cheinara wraithwalker
    Edward Norton, Bill Clinton, Madonna, Debra Messing, Martha Stewart, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Christian Slater, and Fred Durst.

WTF Fred Durst. But heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Edward Norton and Christian Slater.

Mines same as yours, but I think I would prefer to drink with you than any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink
    Mines same as yours, but I think I would prefer to drink with you than any of them.
    I'm not sure if I'm insulted or flattered.

Just kidding. I wouldn't mind drinking with anyone on here!

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

In vino veritas -- and, for you, in booze blurtiness.
    When battered, you'll spill all your friends' secrets and many of your own. Tactlessness aside, you are just plain fun to drink with.
    (I find this part highly questionable, getting information out of me is no walk in the park, no matter how blotto I am.)

You are under the sign of serious partying (what else would you expect from the sign of Sinatra, Keith Richards, the Bush twins and Anna Nicole Smith)?

You're the person who chat up everyone in the room, then persuades the entire crowd to travel somewhere else -- like a nightclub, or a playground, or Cancun. Good-natured hijinks are sure to ensue (including a high possibility of loopy groping; a spontaneous Sag like you is a brilliant booty call).

Your Signature Cocktails
    A travel-loving sign, Sagittarius might be intrigued by drinks like Moscow mules, Singapore slings -- perhaps even a Long Island iced tea (not a bad option, given how much you can put away and still stay vertical). Party monster that you are, you're attracted to shots, like the ever-popular lemon drop. You rules pears, and you could use a nice pear cider right about now, come to think of it.

Your Celebrity Drinking Buddies
    Britney Spears, The Bush twins, Margaret Cho, Lucy Liu, Brad Pitt, Anna Nicole Smith, Jay-Z, and Jake Gyllenhaal.

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Drew Barrymore, Chelsea Clinton, Queen Latifah, Bruce Willis, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Ted Kennedy, Jon Bon Jovi, Fabio

Wow...how incredibly lame.

Lets see...

Drew Barrymore...boring.
    Chelsea Clinton...yuck, get this dog to the pound.
    Queen Latifah...ok, she's cool. I think she'd be fun to get drunk with.
    Bruce Willis...bit of a fan so that's cool.
    Jennifer Love Hewitt...she may have nice tits but Party of Five is a hard evil to forget.
    Ted Kennedy...only if at the end of the night he drives drunk off a bridge and dies this time.
    Jon Bon Jovi...meh...as long as he picks up the tab.
    Fabio...oddly enough I like this guy. In various interviews he's proven to be quite entertianing with an INSANE dirt bike collection, rediculous home theater, and a real guys kinda house...not sure what he's doing these days but I'm sure he'd be damn entertaining.

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

If you're a Pisces, you've probably already heard that you share a sign -- and an addictive personality -- with Liz Taylor, Liza Minelli and Kurt Cobain.
    Not only do Pisces like to lose themselves in the dreamy, out-there feeling that only hooch can give, but you build up a mighty tolerance fast.
    You're an expensive date!

On the other hand, you're a fabulously enchanting partner, whether in conversation or in crime.
    With the right person, you can start out sharing a pitcher of margaritas and wind up in bed together for days.
    The phrase "addictive personality" can be read two ways, you know.

Your Signature Cocktails
    Pisces rules fresh mint, and you do love a mojito or three -- though a julep will do just as well. You also like punches, like sangria or the oh-so-aptly named fish house punch. (Pretty much anything will satisfy a Pisces in a pinch, though -- "drinking like a fish" is an idiom pulled out of the zodiac, not the deep blue sea.) You're a total chocoholic, and you love creme de cacao (and spiked cocoa).

Drew Barrymore, Chelsea Clinton, Queen Latifah, Bruce Willis, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Ted Kennedy, Jon Bon Jovi, Fabio

Hmmm is it weird that I'd like to see Chelsea, Jennifer, Jon and Fabio in a fist fight?

This isn't too accurate. I'm not all into fruity drinks I prefer plain liquor with some soda.

Exarch's Avatar Junior Member

interesting.... while the description was pretty spot on. I find the drinks to be off. and my "drinking buddies" I'd rather crazy glue my dick to a bullet train then drink with the former prez. )or raise a glass for him.

+ Reply to Thread