+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4 amelia.G...desire...

masochistic-4ngel's Avatar Member
    leeds in good ol' england(home of the goths yaaayy)

Default 4 amelia.G...desire...

hi..i'm reading a french book called "baisers de sang" and one of amelia g's stories is in there..or at least an extract of one is..the story is called desire..does anyone know where i can find the rest of it/more of amelia g's stuff.thx

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: 4 amelia.G...desire...

I think the name of that story in English is "Wanting". Is it a lesbian vampire love story about the nature and power of love and desire? If it is the one I am thinking of, it has been translated into a number of languages and reprinted many times. It first ran in an early edition of Blue Blood in print. You can find some of my fiction currently on BlueBlood.com in the fiction section, which also contains work by Willy Judy, John Shirley, Shariann Lewitt, Thomas S. Roche, and M. Christian.

Do you happen to have the name and contact info of the publisher for the particular edition you are reading and maybe a snapshot or scan of what the book looks like? I rarely get copies of foreign editions of my work and I'm always very curious to see them.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Baiser is "kiss" and also "fuck" - a nice double entendre. Blood kissing and Blood fucking are two readings of that term.

DoctorZ's Avatar Senior Member

Blood fucking, eh?

I love doing that. All squishy and wet. And such a nice color, don't you think?

Alright, get back to work. I'm done disturbing you for the day.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZ
    Blood fucking, eh?

I love doing that. All squishy and wet. And such a nice color, don't you think?

Alright, get back to work. I'm done disturbing you for the day.

I have no idea what you are talking about, but it doesn't sound like it has anything to do with what the original poster asked about.

"Blood kissing and Blood fucking are two readings of that term." I was just going off on a tangent about the second one. Sorry, I do that sometimes. I'll try to keep it under wraps.

Just to get myself back in favor... Have you ever had your stories published in a regular book? Like, say, one I could pick up from a library? I'm kinda interested in seeing what you've got.

"Blood kissing and Blood fucking are two readings of that term." I was just going off on a tangent about the second one. Sorry, I do that sometimes. I'll try to keep it under wraps.

Just to get myself back in favor... Have you ever had your stories published in a regular book? Like, say, one I could pick up from a library? I'm kinda interested in seeing what you've got.

How did you find this site? Amelia G has been published in a ton of books. I have a lot of them and I am sure I do not have them all, especially given how many languages her work has been translated into. The person who started this thread said they were reading her work in a book.

O.o... I don't really remember how I got here....

As for the books... Don't mind me, I'm just insane and don't pay attention. Thanks for the response, though. I'll look into it at my lib.

Anyway, move along, back to the first post, nothing to see down here.

Senior_Diablo's Avatar in a rowboat

Blood fucking, eh?
    that reminds me of a south park christmas episode. a bunch of satanic woodland creatures rip one animals chest open and is all like "blood orgy!"..lol

masochistic-4ngel's Avatar Member
    leeds in good ol' england(home of the goths yaaayy)

wow..some people are realy..um..not good at french lol..the title of the book translates as "kisses in blood"...

4 amelia...yes its got a lesbians in it..one of them is a make-up artist..the isbn is :2-251-49162-7
    and the editor is (i think) : societe d'edition les belles lettres

it is a wonderful story..it's not often that i read something that,in a way, i can relate to

+ Reply to Thread