+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Torturously Delicate

Delicate_Torture's Avatar Junior Member

Default Torturously Delicate

Disclaimer : The other BB's I belong to have specific sections for different threads to be posted. Other than the Erotica Section I can't find any. If I've posted this in the wrong place... mea culpa. I will self-flagulate after I've had a coffee.

Questions not-so-legally sourced from Gothicdotnet

Delicate Torture

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)

I'm a Nurse. (An Endorsed Enrolled Nurse for those who know what that is.. if you don't know it really is nothing remotely impressive. It just means that I get paid a tiny bit more to wipe arses.) I'm trained in Psych and Palliative Care, PC being my first love.. although now I work on a rehab ward where I get to say "No, you can't have a bed pan. We are getting you up to the toilet now" over and over again. Wow.. my life and ER. How can you tell the difference?

Hobbies-wise there is music (ecclectic tastes), painting (with soft pastels, mainly the human form), writing (sometimes erotica, sometimes poetry, usually involving blood and pain), reading (I love reading fluffy fun sci-fi/horror), sarcasm, ferrets and crochet. I'm not being sarcastic about the crochet.

2. Where are you from?

Well, when a mummy and a daddy love each other very much.. or, in my case they tolerated each other for a few minutes (hours if you ask my father, minutes if my mother tells the story) they get very close and part of the daddy's body gets... oh? That isn't what you're asking?

Oh. I'm from Sydney, Australia.

No, I didn't know Steve Irwin.

3. Who is your favorite author?

I want to say Samuel Beckett or Pablo Neruda, but being honest... Laurell K Hamilton. I SO have a thing for her Anita Blake Series.

4. What are your favorite films?

Donnie Darko, Broken Saints, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?

Tainted Love by Soft Cell and a piece by Graham Bell called Bell, Book and Candle.

6. At your funeral?

Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again by the Angels

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?

I haven't worked it out yet.. but I want to be found in mysterious circumstances, wrapped in lettuce leaves.

8. What kind of casket would you want?

I want to be cremated and have my ashes kept in one of those cookie jars that are shaped like a cow and MOOOOO when you open the lid. I'm thinking of having the chip changed so the cookie jar says "OI! CLOSE THAT LID.. IT'S COLD IN HERE. WERE YOU BORN IN A BARN?!"

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?

I want to say my leather corset and black velvet skirt with my 5" heel Demonia boots... but truthfully I would have to say my pj's and fluffy monkey socks.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?

The whole 'little' part of it.

11. What's your favorite band?

There are so many.. The Cure, Joy Division, Placebo, Dresden Dolls, The Graphics, John Denver. No, I'm not joking. Fuck you.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?

I've got a BA and Dip Ed. I studied English Lit and Theatre Studies and then concentrated on children with behavioural issues and developmental delays for my Dip Ed. I also have a Certificate IV in Theology and my Nursing Cert IV. I'm going to be doing a BNursing starting next year.

13. Why did you join?

I've belonged to gothicdotorgdotau for a while now and am a moderator there. I really enjoy it, but I work night duty and there isn't a lot of traffic there overnight. I want something to keep me entertained while I'm at work.. changing adult diapers just doesn't do it for me. I also joined Gothicdotnet. Unfortunatly this site is blocked on the work computers. Damn internet policies.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?

I'm a she. It could be confusing at times because I might also refer to my SO as a she as well. This is because I'm a lesbian, not because I'm dating myself.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default Re: Torturously Delicate

oh my goodness..ive never seen so much effort put into an intro...props to you! hiya and welcome and all that stuff...try not to feed the clowns..they're on special diets

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

not so much a first post, more a slot on the Daily Show - but I'm liking the way your mind works. Welcome n all, there's plenty of people around to fi tinto your timezone and most (if not all) require some form of medical attention. The ones that type in capitals can't help it though, it's hard to hit shift when your arms are tied behind your waist.

oh, and yeah with the clown thing, but these days I'm not sure there's anything he won't at least nibble.

mG

Welcome to the party and yeah very nice intro. I think this should be the standard on which all other intros are judged

heehee, monkey socks.

HiHi

What an enterance.
    And lovely cookie jar/urn quote.

Delicate_Torture's Avatar Junior Member

Hello back to you all and thank you for the greetings.

I'm still wandering around the site and getting used to the way things work here. It looks like there is a really interesting and more-than-slightly freakish community of people who spend time here. I feel I'll fit in fabulously.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

hi,

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Welcome to the land of the only living and breathing non-entities of the internet.

Do you know any midgets that would like to read Moby Dick in front of a mexican mariatchi (sp) band?

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Quote Originally Posted by Bondage Clown
    Do you know any midgets that would like to read Moby Dick in front of a mexican mariatchi (sp) band?
    That's so been done.

moby_mariachi.mp3

OK, so I'm in the studio and I'm bored. Sue me.

mG

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

nope, i like.. no suing tody.. phhht

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

yep you'll fit right in here with us wierd kids. Its funny how i think of most of hte ppl here as friends rather than fellow posters. Prolly cause i've been talking to them for years. Try not to trip over the midgets and don't feed the clowns after midnight. I'm K the resident Know it All (i pretend anyway).

So here, Have monkey socks (will travel)

K

+ Reply to Thread